1994 Nissan Pickup

Good truck

by from State college, PA on September 8, 2008

Bought this truck used and abused for $250, some spark plugs and wires and an airflow sensor, runs like a champ, very surprising for a 14 year old vehicle. Great gas mileage compared to my jeep.

Built like a TANK~~ 14 yrs old

by from Middleton, Id on August 5, 2008

14 years old & PPL. are still complementing me all the time. The Jeep guys tried to ditch me on a 4x4 trail.. The truck took me places I would never ever consider going & home again.. It has been 105 miles off road before & always brings me home.. Great Great ~ Truck~.

The best truck I've ever owned, hands down.

by from Springfield, mo on July 10, 2017

This truck was the 4x4, single cab, five speed. I'm 6'3" and I fit just fine. Reliable is an understatement.

Similar Models