1994 Nissan Pickup

Built like a TANK~~ 14 yrs old

by from Middleton, Id on August 5, 2008

14 years old & PPL. are still complementing me all the time. The Jeep guys tried to ditch me on a 4x4 trail.. The truck took me places I would never ever consider going & home again.. It has been 105 miles off road before & always brings me home.. Great Great ~ Truck~.

Good truck

by from State college, PA on September 8, 2008

Bought this truck used and abused for $250, some spark plugs and wires and an airflow sensor, runs like a champ, very surprising for a 14 year old vehicle. Great gas mileage compared to my jeep.

The best truck I've ever owned, hands down.

by from Springfield, mo on July 11, 2017

This truck was the 4x4, single cab, five speed. I'm 6'3" and I fit just fine. Reliable is an understatement.

Uses car for Havingfun