1995 Nissan Pickup

252,000 miles and still runs like new.

by from Fort Worth on February 5, 2008

252,000 miles and it still runs like new. I expected to have some maintenance issues with a truck with this many miles but changing the oil, tires, and belts are the only things that it has ever needed. I thought that I might the power of the larger trucks but this truck's strength is incredibly deceptive it can handle mudding in 2wd and accelerate like you won't believe. If you aren't a Nissan fan already you will be after owning one of these trucks. It has never disappointed me with its performance on or off the road. Wish they made them all this well.

original owner

by from Denver,Colorado on July 13, 2006

I bought this vehicle new and still have it today. It has been very dependable as I have maintained it myself. As a retired aviation mech it has been very little work for me to do. I have kept it in the garage when not driving it so the paint is like new.

College graduation gift to self

by from Lancaster, CA on November 29, 2012

I bought this truck new after graduating from college as a gift to myself. It has 236,888 miles on it and still runs great! I have thought about selling it many times but decided to keep it for my kids to learn to drive in two years. Great truck I often get offers to buy it but always have to say NO. Great Truck!!!

good

by from ceres ca on February 27, 2011

350.000 milles never have any problems oil changes and air filter fuel and proper air pressure 35 psi

the greatest small-midsize truck ever designed

by from Madison AL on March 8, 2008

I don't think there is another truck on the market as reliable as any nissan. I also own a Buick LeSabre and a Mustang GT , but this Nissan is the king. It can handle any terrain and looks amazing.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1995 nissan pickup

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.