2009 Nissan Rogue

Definitely most reliable car I've owned.

by from CA on September 13, 2017

This car met all my needs. It's great on gas, perfect family car. Has good storage, drives smoothly.

Comfortable to drive

by from Pennsylvania on August 2, 2017

I love the Rogue. It's nice to drive. Comfortable. Reliable. Love that it's all wheel drive. Recommend.

Best Car Ever!

by from Elkhart on July 11, 2017

I absolutely love this car! It is a smooth ride and absolutely perfect whether I'm just driving to and from work, or going on long road trips. It is comfortable and reliable. Sits at a perfect height, not too high and not too low to the ground. I love the aux cord and being able to play whatever music I want, but also having the option of using a CD player. The interior of the car is as nice as the outside. It's very refreshing to have a car that looks professional as well as fun.

One of the best I've owned.

by from New York, NY on June 28, 2017

I loved my 09 Rogue S. Bought it used with 20k miles on it and still didn't start having any problems with it until 5 years later WITH putting a lot of miles on it - That's how reliable this car was. Took bumps like a champ you barely felt them, picked up stronger than a standard 4 cylinder engine does and was small enough of an SUV where parking was never a problem. This car was really good on gas too. Because of the year and model, this car didn't have too much technology going on so I can't say much about that, but as far as just being a car - this was a great one. It is not the flashiest or the fastest but it was reliable and one of the best cars I've ever owned.

Great first suv

by from Colorado on June 14, 2017

This car is perfect for our daughter. She had a Maxima but was ready for a suv. It fits her perfectly.

Owned 7 years LOVE THE ROGUE

by from new york on May 17, 2017

10 our of 10 now have 137,000 and it runs like new. I don't ever have any problems in any weather and can only say its a joy and WELL WORTH the money. Lastly, it really held its value I paid $17k with $20k miles Ive driven 8 years 117k miles and never ever an issue

Rouge

by from Gilbert,AZ on May 8, 2017

I love this car! I downgraded in size and love the size of the rouge.so easy with car seat to get my son in and out! Spactious trunk area.plusAC reaches to the back without rear vents

Uncomfortable, standard, yet very reliable

by from Chicago, IL on May 8, 2017

The rogue may not be the most aesthetic looking car, nor is it comfortable, but it is very reliable. There are no mirrors under the sun flaps and the seats are too hard. I have never had any major issues and my car is almost at 70,000 miles. The engine performs very well.

Gremlins are holding me back

by from Eupora, MS on April 24, 2017

The tire light and "service engine soon" lights come on at random--staying lit for indefinite periods of time before unpredictably going off. Our airbag light has been on for more than year. However, it does what we got it for--get me and my wife between home and work comfortably and with MPG in the mid to high 20s since moving to a new city.

does anybody know

by from flushing N.Y on January 7, 2017

exactly 2 years ago i was in an accident where my 2009 ROGUE SL AWD was hit front passenger side fender and front door.The car was SPUN AROUND 2 TIMES .Ever since then now and then when driving the car the car jerks at any idle or gear like hesitates or hic ups .Im thinking when i was hit that might have stirred up debris in tank or more likely some sensor perhaps transmission sensor which was disturbed in accident. Its doing it today and seems to occur in un pleasant weather its snowing and wet sort of like bad gas but cant be 2 years now ps no check engine lights nothing 38000 miles Thanks Rogues Hope you guys can help

Our Expert Review: 2009 Nissan Rogue