2012 Nissan Rogue

Fantastic!

by from Spring Hill, TN on September 11, 2017

I bought my 2012 Rogue new and now have 92,000 miles on the vehicle. In 5 1/2 years I have been extremely pleased with the car and have no complaints whatsoever!

Uses car for Towing

Very reliable

by from McDowell, Virginia on September 9, 2017

Good gas mileage. Plenty of room. Overall a great little vehicle.this is my wife's vehicle she bought new in 2012

Drives great

by on September 2, 2017

The car is just what I was looking for. Great decision. Minor noises are made by the vehicle sometimes but overall it works just how I need it to.

I really liked it!

by from Coxsackie, ny on August 17, 2017

I liked the fit and cozy Ness of the rogue sport. It's slick and seems like it drives good. Even though I drove around parking lot. The new ones seem even better!
Not Rated Reliability

Metal grinding when driving

by from Manassas, va on August 10, 2017

Thought it was just mine. Mechanics can't figure it out and every rogue I pass make the same good awful metal grinding noise. Reminds me of Transformers and Deceptacons transforming

I am using this Nissan Rogue ..Its excellent

by from Arlington,Texas on August 9, 2017

The performance of the vehicle is excellent all the time. Tough tires and great body.. I used this car for daily commute to go to my office..

Uses car for Havingfun

Reliable Rogue

by from Tuscaloosa,Alabama on July 19, 2017

We have owned our Rogue for 5 years and have not had a single issue with the SUV. Other than the intrusive noise from CVT transmission everything is great!

Love my car

by from Ca on July 9, 2017

Absolutely love my car gonna trade it in soon for a newer version of the same model. Great on gas and low cost maintenance

Loved it from Hello

by from Endwell,NY on July 7, 2017

Impressed with comfort of front and back. Had everything on it I wanted. No major problems just normal wear. Smooth easy ride. Nice interior style and comfort. Would recommend a Rogue to friends and family.

Strongest car i've had.

by from Pottsville on July 3, 2017

This car met my needs.i loved how well it drove.i would recommend this car to everyone and anyone.gas saver nice style in and out.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Rogue