NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Nissan Rogue?

Great milage!

by Jan from Rual Indiana on Sat Dec 19 2015

I was looking for an SUV that got at least 30 mpg. After a lot of comparisons I decided that the Nissan Rogue met all of my requirements. I drove it and loved it. The price was right, the ride was quiet and smooth. I bought it. And then I fell in love with it again. I have been getting over 30 mpg with each tank full. It may be due to my conservative driving style but for what ever reason I love it. It's a real keeper.

love it

by nissi from jericho,new york on Thu Mar 03 2016

this is the first foreign car. I never driven any foreign car in my life. this is my 11th.car,previously i owned 10 car and they were all GM car. last car i had Chevy Equinox. bad experience i had with Equinox i will never forget and GM didn't do anything about it. I am glad i bought NIssan, i am so happy. from now i will be Nissan owner.

worth a look

by Affordable transportation from Dutchess County NY on Thu Mar 03 2016

After trying numerous CUV's the Rouge turned out to be a pleasant surprise. There's a lot to like starting with one of the nicest exterior designs and a very useful interior, especially the divide-n-hide shelf system in the rear that's unique to the Rouge. The vehicle isn't exceptional in any one category but does everything well. The ride and handling are quite good for the class. It's a leader in MPG's helped by the CVT which takes a little getting used to over a standard automatic. Living in a hilly section of the country I often use engine compression to slow a vehicle during bad weather or navigating steep inclines. Having no gears as such I wasn't sure how the Rouge would function. Actually the Rouge has two methods to control downhill speed. Push a button on the stick and the overdrive cuts out, automatically slowing the vehicle. Need more compression, dropping the selector into low slows the vehicle at a more rapid pace. It works GREAT! While I wouldn't exactly call this a luxury vehicle the seats are comfortable and the interior relatively quiet, although you will get a CVT drone on occasion, nothing objectionable however. Fit and finish is good, so is the 6 speaker sat radio standard on the SV model. The downside for some might be the towing capacity which is limited to 1,000 lbs. I'm guessing that's due to the limited capacity of the CVT and/or its moderately powered 170 HP motor. Otherwise be sure and include this vehicle on your shopping list, you won't be disappointed.

Unusually deluxe interior for the segment

by Elaine T. from Evanston, IL on Sat Mar 25 2017

We were pleased to find that with the SV upgrade package that we gained a large number of features, including NAV, premium wheels, heated seats, and more. No other SUV in this segment included the NAV without a higher cost package.

Can't go wrong

by Chuck101 from Scottsdale Arizona on Thu Nov 24 2016

Very nice machine and at excellent pricing this is a put on your list auto. Clean lines, mid-size feel ,easy to use and understand NAV. Which brings me to a point, please purchase the premium package it makes this SUV a top pick for my wife and I.

my first foreign car

by shopdog from fl on Fri Feb 19 2016

this car is awesome, comes with all the bells and whistles that my 2013 ats Cadillac had and then some. The biggest difference besides the price, is the car rides like a Cadillac, the seats are very nice, great fuel mpg great sound system Bose stereo 9 speakers. this is a # 1 mid size suv and I have driven many go to your dealer today and test drive one don't take my word for it

Love It - Rogue SL w/Premium Package

by Daddio from Southeast on Tue Dec 29 2015

Can't go 5 stars on everything - time will tell on some of these ratings. I've already put over 1200 miles on my Rogue during Holiday travel. Very satisfied, even in Eco mode. The seats are comfortable but of course not as comfy as a Town Car as a comparative example. Better than the RAV4 or the Honda CR-V in my opinion. I love this vehicle. Some suggestions that would likely further improve an already great vehicle: The wonderful Bose stereo needs a 5 band equalizer. I was surprised it only has bass and treble control. The driver's sun visor is near useless if the sun is to your left. It is too short and does not fill the window. The seat bottom only goes up/down and forward/back. All my other vehicles have a tilt function which makes long trips more bearable. I need to get the wind visor for the sunroof. It's quite noisy above about 45 mph. Okay, that's about it for now. I hope you've enjoyed this little review of my new Rogue SL. It's a very wonderful vehicle and a joy to drive. As a caveat, I wasn't looking for a performance CUV, just a comfy, feature laden one. Take care.

Love this car

by Caseysky from Nashville, TN on Sun May 20 2018

This car is absolutely wonderful. I read reviews that says it doesn't have the same power as others, but it has plenty of power for me. It is most comfortable, and stylish. The interior comfort and reliability are the two keys I buy on, and this car exceeded my expectation in both. I LOVE my Rogue.

Love it

by Love it from Pine Mountain, GA on Mon Feb 08 2016

i just bought a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV and I love it. I had a Nissan Sentra before and really like Nissan products. I believe that the Rogue will be great vehicle. It has lots of room and drives great. I'm looking forward to driving the Rogue for many years.

All around good deal

by Rookie from Naples, FL on Mon Jul 23 2018

The Rogue is very low maintenance, reliable, fun to drive, economical, and a great value. While shopping, I compared it to several similar vehicles and found that the Rogue was my best choice for my above listed criteria.