NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Nissan Rogue?

Love it

by Shinka from Tennessee on Mon Jul 11 2016

I traded a 2014 Altima for it. I loved the Altima and chose the Rogue for the advertised mpg and the zero gravity seats which are incredibly comfortable. We travel a lot so that was important. I have disappointment only in two areas. Since it was the same SL trim package as my Altima and actually has more options, is surprised that it only has a plain Jane rear view mirror and not the homelink mirror and, just like the Altima, so far it doesn't get the advertised mpg. Otherwise I absolutely love it.

Terrible Reliability

by Not_Happy_Nissan from Orlando, FL on Wed Aug 01 2018

2016 SL with premium package. AC leaked near gas pedal, driver seat stopped working (to adjust forward/backward), rear lift gate failed, could not open. Side panel for seat controls broke (seems cheaply made). This will be mt first and last Nissan.

Does not recommend this car!!

Do not purchase Nissan Rogue!

by Mike Waterbury from Waterbury, ct on Mon Nov 19 2018

Bought new in fall of 2016. At 79000 mile I had to pay for a new transmission $3900. Can't tell you how much I'm upset over this. No one from Nissan has reached out after numerous emails and calls. They don't care.

Not thrilled

by Family Rogue from Long Island, New york on Thu Jun 23 2016

I'm a little surprised to see all of the 5 star reviews here. I purchased my 2016 Rogue SV with the premium package and family package. I also added a standard moonroof and fog lights. The pros... This SUV has great styling, quality interior, great tech when you add the premium package, and a comfortable ride. The rogue is also the only compact SUV with available 3rd rowrow, even though it is very small. This was oneone of the main reason I bought this car. Right now it's me, my wife and our 1 year old daughter, but my wife has a bunch of nieces and nephews so she wanted the ability to fit kids in that 3rd row. It has come in handy. Okay, so now the con's. The acceleration is awful, the engine is loud, the gas tank is small. Gas mileage is not really what's advertised because you have to really push down on the gas to get the car to move. It already has the recall for the OCS system, which is the sensor in the passenger seat for the air bag deployment. There is a glitch with the HD Radio interfering with the Bluetooth connectivity. Dealership says only the 2016 rogue in the new York metropolitan area is affected and there is no recall or fix for this yet. This is driving me crazy! I also have an issue with this constant clicking noise when turning to the right. Brought the car in, they said they know what it is and that they fixed it, but it is still happening. Bottom line, I'm not thrilled. If you don't need a 3rd row in a compact SUV, go with the Honda CR-V or Rav 4. More reliable and better resale value.

Pleasant drive

by SV from Troy, MI on Fri Nov 25 2016

I love this car. It has a character. I drove Rav4 before and it is good car also, but I personally like sound and feeling when it accellerates, as as well as comfort and look. I am driving a lot but I cannot get more than 23.5 mpg even in eco mode. Which I am ok with. It just bothers me that others reviewers saying that they get 30 and more. It is not truth. Also, false advertisement. It is still great car. I switched from Toyota Rav4 limited edition to base model of Nissan Rogue 2016 and I like it better. What I do not like that S model does not get side rails for the roof. Overall, I am actually enjoing driving this car.

2016 rogue

by car buff from herb gordon nissan silver springs MD on Wed Apr 06 2016

great car ,awesome gas mileage. would like more luxury features for top model purchased.. would love a power passenger seat & all a/controls through the radio. overall pleased with my purchase..

Just Got It but Love It Already!

by Jackster from Glastonbury, CT on Wed Nov 11 2015

Had 2011 Rogue and wasn't sure if I was going to do it again. Have owned many Nissan's over the years...Sentra, Pathfinder, Murano and Rogue. Stopped by the Nissan Dealer and was surprised how much bigger and more solid the 2016 felt compared to the '11. Test drove an SL. Great ride, great features and well...I'm a new owner and very pleased. One thing I've found with Nissan's is they're very reliable cars. I'm extremely pleased with this classy little gem!

Pre-owned Nissan Rogue

by GR from on Mon May 09 2016

We love our Rogue. And I cant believe our experience at the dealership It was WONDERFUL the manager, Kambiz, the salesman, Rahmeen, and Juan, the financial guy were all so kind and personable. After telling them the "must-haves" for a car, we were given a few choices. Did some test driving, and then chose the Rogue Since it is a used car there were some items that needed attention. They worked on them and the car was ready for pick up in 3 days. All and all, a FANTASTIC and ever so pleasant an experience.

Not as great as I heard

by Jay from Texas on Sun Jan 08 2017

I traded my Honda Pilot with Rogue SV. I feel it is very light, very loud engine, tire showing all the time low tire pressure. Exterior and interior look is great. Has lots of features. If you don't need third row, better to buy Honda CR-v

Nice Second Vehicle

by SgtDep from AL on Thu May 18 2017

Very nice comfortable ride. The wife and I ust took a long trip,and didn't need the space we have in our other vehicle. Round trip was a bit over 1100 miles and the Rouge got a good workout. I am very impressed with everything about this vehicle, except the Bluetooth features. If Nissan brings these features up to standard, they will have a vehicle that is unbeatable in this class.