2014 Rogue Select

2014 Nissan Rogue Select

2014 Nissan Rogue Select

Have you driven the 2014 Nissan Rogue Select?

Sadly underrated

by JasonG from Morgantown, WV on Fri Apr 04 2014

I really do not know what car the other reviewer is confusing for the Rogue S, but my 2014 has been a great vehicle. It may not have a super high performance engine, but for a work commuter/family car, this SUV is excellent.

rogue select-neat, not too petite

by slightly disabled from southern California on Thu Jul 10 2014

I wanted a small SUV-something with adequate load capacity, decent fuel mileage and adequate headroom. this little jewel filled the bill for me. with two bad legs and a bad disk in my back, I do not like to need to bend over a lot to get into one of these dinky little new cars. At my age and physical condition bending is bad-I understand the manufacturers problem-gov regs and rules, but understanding does not help me. I live with almost constant low pain-I do not need to agravate it. This little jewel fills my needs perfectly. I dont need swift pick up-this one is not too bad. I am not a greeenie-I do not want 100 miles per gallion, but I like to go to Vegas once in a while-no 100 mile distance restriction for me. this vehicle is a little rough riding-its built on a pick-up chasis. Its high enough to suit me, not fancy, but neat enough to suite me-the rerar seats fold down to increase the cargo space-price is right-so I bought it-no regrets-works fine.

Great vehicle so far

by SUV Enthusiast from Poneto, Indiana on Sun Feb 07 2016

I've had this vehicle since the first week in December 2015 and don't regret the trade. I wasn't looking specifically for a Nissan, I just knew that I wanted something higher off the ground than my Chevy Impala. My Rogue rides so smoothly and has enough power to get me where I need to go. I was very surprised by the smoothness of the ride since many SUVs ride like trucks. The interior is extremely comfortable. My vehicle is parked outside in all kinds of weather and yet the Rogue heats up fairly quickly on even the coldest days. The Rogue looks beautiful, is comfortable, and gets good mileage.

Safe and fun to drive

by SUV Gramma from McKinney, TX on Wed Apr 16 2014

I bought the Nissan Rouge after my short search for an SUV because I had a grand daughter on the way. I actually bought it on her due date but she wasn't born for another 4 days. It is so much easier to get her in and out of than my previous sedan which I loved and didn't really want to get rid of. The Rogue drives great as it goes over bumps more smoothly and has a great turning radius. Instead of having to bend down to get the baby into her car seat it is just a straight shot into the back seat. The back space makes it easy to get her car seat in and out. I was surprised that it does not come with floor mats though!

Great car Great price

by crossover from Manheim. Pa. on Fri May 09 2014

Went to Eisenhauer Nissian Inc. in Wernersville and what a great experience with the dealership and the knowledge of the Rouge Select. The salesman worked hard to find us a great deal and exceeded our satisfaction on all points. The car is good looking and i love the way it hugs the road with all 4 wheel drive. Runs smooth and quiet and takes the bumps well, no jarring around. I am looking forward to good gas mileage and great bumper to bumper service for 6 years.

Excellent so far.....

by Fred from Long Island, NY. on Fri May 06 2016

I got my Select 2014 two years ago. It has 31,000 miles on it and so far no even a single problem. I drive from Long Island to NYC every day with it, and it is great on gas for being an AWD. During winter and snow, I can't ask for more....So far...excellent....Only the windshield was replaced once because of the salt trucks....

A great automobile

by treejammer from on Sat May 10 2014

The salespeople were friendly and professional. I find this is a great automobile. It's easy to drive, great on the road, and at a good price. I cannot tell you how many people have told me what a great car this is.

Great car

by Fast Gram from Mahaffey, Pa on Wed Aug 13 2014

I LOVE MY ROGUE! Honestly, I didn't expect to love this car. I have only had it for about 5 weeks but so far I think its amazing. It rides smooth, handles well and picks up speed very fast. (as in passing another vehicle). I just checked my milage and got 26 miles per gallon of gas...and it's AWD. It is cobalt blue. Everybody likes the color. And, what is best is that I bought it for $21,0029.00. The Rogue truly is a great car. If needed, you can get more "bells and whistles" with the SL package but I like mine just the way it is.

Stylish and Reliable SUV

by UCFCharlie from on Tue Mar 14 2017

Purchased this vehicle for a growing family and it is great. The family loves the extra room and comfort and driving it is fun with good power and visually catching

Better than the 2011 Rogue

by Mountain Bike Rider, Sailor, Skiier from Stamford, CT on Tue Aug 26 2014

I love this car I owned several Subaru's wagons, but the Nissan Rogue 2011 had everything I needed. Leg room, cargo space, good gas mileage, and comfort. Nissan re-designed the 2014 and corrected the visibility issues from the 2014. I'm extremely happy with these changes and can't wait to go on a road trip!

1 2 3 4 5