2014 Nissan Rogue Select

great car, small cargo area

by from Flamp, MA on August 19, 2017

This a great little SUV, and the cargo area is great, if you put the back seats down. If you have 4 passengers, then you have about the same area as a civic, except height wise.

Just bought but LOVE it!

by from Tracy, CA on August 15, 2017

Tons of room inside compared to my older CRV. Love the drive in the Rogue. Much smoother than the V6 engines I tried while shopping. The third row seat does take a lot of the trunk space away, but it works for us since kids are small and one seat can be folded down.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My take on my new Nissan Rogue

by on August 12, 2017

I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue. Overall I am satisfied with it. I have the most basic model of this car, no backup camera, cruise control or steering wheel controls. The back window is very small, slanted, and difficult to see out of. If I had another chance I would get the model with the backup camera. I'm sure I can get used to it but it is a real concern of mine. The car is spacious, the glove box is very deep. It is good on gas and has so far done me quite well.

Great value for the money

by from Philadelphia PA on August 8, 2017

This vehicle is comfortable. It has a great look both outside and in. Is gets great gas mileage. There is plenty of room on back seat and cargo space. I really like this SUV

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice SUV for a life long compact sedan owner

by from Florence, MA on July 10, 2017

This is a great little SUV, I was a little nervous about parallel parking and 3 point turns, since I have only owned compact sedans for the 18 years I've been licensed. I don't want to ever own another vehicle without a backup camera. Only downside so far(I've only owned it for a month) is the cargo space is not that deep, I could fit some things in my civic that I had trouble in this. It's a tad sluggish, I really hope its sluggishness does not affect the performance of going up hill in the snow, since that is the main reason for getting an AWD SUV. Gas mileage is close to equivalent to my civic.

This car is quite reliable. Very comfortable

by from Wyomissing, Pa on July 4, 2017

This car is quite reliable. We enjoyed this car so much that we went and purchased a 2017 rogue. We never had any service needed to be done with it because Of malfunction.

Love it. Very comfortable

by from Poughkeepsie, New York on June 27, 2017

Drives smooth. Plently of room for what I need. Very comfortable. Love the Bluetooth feature and the backup camera.

Not one of Nissan's best SUVs

by from Oviedo/Orlando on May 18, 2017

I love the ease and compactness of this vehicle. I almost at times feel as though I am not driving anything. So easy to manuever and drive. The cons of this vehicle is the black interior. There are only tow color options for the interior...black or beige (sigh). The air vents are outragious and do not circulate air around the vehicle adequately. Forget if anything dros down the sides of the seats or underneath. Your hands are going to get seriously damaged trying to retrieve anything...at all. The slides the seats are built on take up the entire space on the sides and beneath the seats. The seats are hard to wipe if anything falls on the material and most of all the side mirror on the driver side has aweful view and end up causing 'blind' views for the driver! NOT safe at all. I see why this model was only out for two years :-(

Very dependable

by from Lafayette, IN on April 8, 2017

Rented a Nissan Rogue for a long road trip. Instant love! Comfort, room, and storage space is great for road trips or every day business.

Nissan Rogue Select

by from on April 2, 2017

Very Reliable, Sporty, Stylish and Affordable!!!!!!!!!! Would Highly Recommend this SUV!!!!! Also Very Family Friendly!!!!!!!!!