2017 Rogue Sport

2017 Nissan Rogue Sport

2017 Nissan Rogue Sport

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport?

Love this car

by Ninesevenoh from Fort Collins on Sat Feb 10 2018

This car has everything I wanted. I previously had a 2016 Nissan Rogue for a year before trading in for the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SV because I wanted leather seats. I like the exterior styling MUCH better. I do not notice a huge space difference. The backseat is smaller but I don't have kids so this did not bother me, there is still a large amount of cargo space. I can fit all of my camping gear or snowboarding gear easily. I got a 55" screen TV in there easily along with a bunch of other large items, and my St. Bernard fits easily as well. The inside is very stylish as well, the dashboard looks great and is easy to use. I test drove Ford, Subaru, Honda, and Toyota and in comparison, this car definitely looked the best for the least amount of money. My only complaint is that it is slow. Accelerating is a slow process. It is fun to drive otherwise and I do commute an hour to and from work every day, so it gets a lot of mileage. It's fast enough to be able to merge into traffic but if you really want a faster compact SUV, the only one that was remotely faster was the Ford Escape. Whatever you do. DO NOT get a Ford Focus. It is uncomfortable, slow, ugly...there is literally nothing good about that vehicle and I owned it for 2 years. I will say I've noticed gas mileage on the sport is a couple mpg less than the full Rogue. But I am not a patient driver. Gas mileage is still good around 26 mpg. Bluetooth is super 3asy to use. Heated steering wheel is the best thing I've ever had in a car! AWD is quite useful here in Colorado, haven't had problems with it yet. Overall I absolutely love this car and definitely recommend it. It is the best value of any vehicle that I test drove.

Above and Beyond!!

by Mataki from Leesburg VA on Thu May 24 2018

Rogue Sport SL is a excellent car! Lots of extras and more... Comfortable. The MPG surprised me. I can save money with. Good luck for the new owners and safe drive!

Love my rogue

by Kinni rogue fan from Westwego, Louisiana on Thu Nov 16 2017

Went from a Nissan Juke to the rogue sport love the leg room and the overall ride is great . Love the cameras and navigation system. Glad I choose the black . To sum it up I really love the vechile and I am glad I decided to stay with Nissan. I did have some other brands in mind but after shopping around I decided on Nissan.

2017 Rogue Sport

by Rogue Sport from Destin Florida on Sun Sep 17 2017

Ride is very comfortable for a smaller SUV. The 6 speaker sound system is very good. Rearview back up monitor screen is perfect. I'm getting very good HWY fuel mileage The only think this vehicle could use is a little more horsepower.

My favorite vehicle so far!!

by Kriscross1 from Poolville, tx on Sat Jun 10 2017

This car met all my needs!! Very comfortable!! Lots of bells and whistles for an inexpensive price!!

nice and reliable

by smartin2017 from denver,colo on Fri Apr 21 2017

great car and reliable I love how the car drives and its great on gas its roomy and comfortable. would buy again if I need another one

GREAT SMALL SUV FOR THE MONEY!

by MRBLUERIDGE from ROANOKE,VA on Sat Jul 28 2018

EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE ONLY OWNED IT ABOUT THREE AND HALF MONTHS, MY WIFE LOVES THE WAY IT DRIVES AND HANDLES . FUN TO DRIVE, AND THE GAS MILAGE IS GREAT. THE GOOD PART IS THEY REALLY SEEM TO BE HOLDING THEIR VALUE WELL. GREAT LITTLE SUV AWD FOR THE MONEY.

Reliable car

by Ayoo from Austin tx on Sun Jan 27 2019

Not bad for a 2017 suv. It is reliable and it serves its purpose. The interior is not all that amazing though, but I like the design and the exterior.

Car seems to be running fine

by Malone from Granby, CO on Thu Aug 13 2020

After driving the car for 7 days the check engine light came on and we had to take it in to get checked. There is something wrong with the cool start up. We need to plan an overnight at a shop to get it fixed.

It's a winner

by Imarogue from Ada OK on Sat Oct 14 2017

Love the safety features. Rogue is the car that makes me want to drive long road trips because of it's comfort and reliability, economic fuel use age.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport

The verdict:

The intriguing new 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport is priced like a subcompact SUV but has the space, flexibility and comfort of a larger model.

Versus the competition:

The Rogue Sport is bigger than most of its competitors inside and out, and features better safety technology as well, but it falls short in terms of multimedia options and actual sportiness.

Americans can’t get enough of the new style of SUVs. Small, car-based crossover styles priced to compete with small sedans but typically providing more room and utility are hotter than ever. Nissan looked at its U.S. lineup and realized it had a gap — the Nissan Rogue is too big for some, but the Juke is tiny inside and out. There was no useful, versatile entry-level model for young couples or singles who don’t need room for a family but want the benefits (and cargo space) of a small SUV.

Nissan filled this gap by bringing us the 2017 Rogue Sport. It’s known as the Qashqai in the rest of the world (and will be sold as such in Canada), but since Americans often have trouble pronouncing “fajita,”... Read More