2017 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
4.3

Good little car but not great

Reliable but very squirrely to drive. Loud inside. Gutless. Sound system and backup camera did not have great clarity. Not very roomy. That being said I never had a single issue with the car. Very reliable and nothing broke.

3.6

Great for city driving

Gets the job done. I've had it for three years and 30,000 miles. No issues except for a occasionally squeak from the drivers seat. CVT tends to drone during acceleration and I worry about the long term reliability of the Nissan cvt. Just be sure to get the trans fluid changed on time or you WILL regret it from what I hear. about every 30 k miles It's about 300 at the dealer. Awd is nice here in Michigan Car is quiet at highway speads. not much Wind noise as well. Acceleration is abysmal. Car handles pretty well, surprisingly. The sv does have a good tech suite I think. Blind spot monitoring, birds eye/ 360 camera is really nice and hard to find in this price range. Heated seats and heated steering wheel! Outward visibility is good I'm 5'10 and could use another in of leg room in the front. As far as the back seat, let's just say I'm glad I don't spend much time back there but it's serviceable. The cloth seats are not the most comfortable but again, serviceable. All things considered its not a bad car.

Great car ,beautiful color

This car is excactly,what i wanted.Drives great.runs smooth.Good on gas and all wheel drive.Great stereo,and features.Great price .beautiful color.Alloy rims n very safe on road.

Great car

This car is great. As a used vehicle it was very clean and performs great. It drives great and is the perfect car for us.

Great service dept

Thomas Nissan of Joliet IL did an amazing job painting the roof of my Nissan Rogue Sport. They were so perceptive and performed so well. I highly recommend them.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

I love it!!! Smooth ride beautiful style and perfect size. Love the style inside not to big or too small. Everything you need to do is on the steering wheel

4.0

Waiting for service to make appointment for repair

Rogue is a good vehicle. The jury is still out on the Service Dept.Waiting for two weeks for an answer when they will fix the things that need to be fixed.

Great SUV

Love the power on this SUV. Handling is great, though I wish eco mode would not have to be pressed each time I enter and exit. Overall, I love it.

Most enjoyable vehicle I have owned#

This 2016 Rouge meets all my needs. I enjoy driving my Rouge very much! It is very comfortable with a full group of passengers, shopping or traveling!

Luxury, Comfort & Reliability - Great Price!

Recently bought my 2017 Nissan Rouge sport and can't get enough driving in! It's truly a luxury style vehicle - leather comfort seats, super sleek design, amazing panoramic sunroof (can't do without!), and a great sporty engine with get-up and go! Not to mention the Remote Start (CRUCIAL in Ohio Winters!). I'm usually a VW person, but this blew my Tiguan out of the water!