2017 Nissan Rogue Sport

Best decision I've ever made!

by from Hamilton, OH on May 18, 2017

I am so glad I purchased the Rogue Nissan! It's comfortable, roomy and drives like a dream! I've never owned an SUV but always wanted one. I'm so glad I decided on the Rogue. It's stylish and the new color out for Nissan (Palatial red) - which I tell my friends and family - makes me a princess! If you've never had / driven any kind of SUV - I recommend the Rogue!

nice and reliable

by from denver,colo on April 21, 2017

great car and reliable I love how the car drives and its great on gas its roomy and comfortable. would buy again if I need another one

My favorite vehicle so far!!

by from Poolville, tx on June 10, 2017

This car met all my needs!! Very comfortable!! Lots of bells and whistles for an inexpensive price!!

Exciting new vehicle for Nissan

by from Auburn,NY on July 19, 2017

Outside impression of the Rogue Sport is classy, Interior is Sporty and a convenient size for a single driver or small families.
Not Rated Reliability

Fantastic ride and performance

by from Bossier City, LA on June 2, 2017

The car exceeded my expectations. Didn't think it would compare with other vehicles I owned, but it does. Like all the amenities and especially the ride.

I love Nissan Rogue, this is the third one I own

by from summit, IL on May 2, 2017

I love Nissan and the Rogue, he first one I purchased was a 2008, I traded that one in for a 2013 and now I traded the 2013 for a 2017, they are very nice reliable cars. great cars for the money and they are only getting better.

I am enjoying my car..

by from Antioch, CA on March 26, 2017

So far i am having a good time and enjoying my car, haven't gone for a long trip, but planning to go very soon.

Style, Comfort and Safety

by from Boston, MA on October 1, 2017

Excellent Vehicle. Well equipped, Comfortable, Safe & Stylish. Sporty, without feeling constricted. Smaller than the Rogue, so it's easier to park, especially with the rearview camera assist. No regre...
Excellent Vehicle. Well equipped, Comfortable, Safe & Stylish. Sporty, without feeling constricted. Smaller than the Rogue, so it's easier to park, especially with the rearview camera assist. No regrets!

Zero complaints so far!

by from Mesa on June 7, 2017

I love the space, the head room and leg room is great. My husband is 6'8" and he doesn't feel cramped at all, very comfortable. My elderly mother gets in and out SO much easier now than in the sedan we had before, without any assistance. The storage configuration/options in the cargo space are so awesome and something i've never seen in any other vehicle. Great for shopping trips. Love the compartments for storage. The center stack and console are user friendly, comfortable and nice looking. The cabin noise is low, very happy with that. No complaints about the 'get up and go' and I find the gas mileage to be not much less than my Honda civic....at least I can say not enough of a difference that it bothers me any. My driving is highway/streets about 50/50.

New Rogue

by from Stoenham,MA on March 23, 2017

I was considering a not too big SUV & the Rogue was exactly what I was looking for. A very comfortable ride with some nice extras.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport