2019 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
4.3

Great small suv o

Great power for its size. Excellent gas mileage. Seats are comfortable. Great for around town. Not bad on the highway either. More comfortable than the new Kia Sportage. Getting 31mpg average. Must change transmission fluid every 30k miles! I know this will save your transmission.

1.7

48 k miles and transmission worst car ever Nissan

This is one of my worst experience ever I bought the car in 2019 and drive now 48k miles when stopped hard to accelerate. Now deal with dealer and Nissan to fix the transmission worst experience 48 thousand miles and transmission problem

1.0

DONT BE FOOLED

This is by far not what I expected out of a new car that is only 3 years with 47167 miles… car is over overheating and Nissan can’t help.. not loaners to give me and I have to work to make ends meet and get my kid to and from school, needless to say this is my only source of transportation.. smh never again will I get a Nissan.. I’ve been with them since 2016 and had no issues till now… I went in for a routine oil change and this is what happens…

Car Purchase

Absolutely love this car we rented one for a trip to texas and since then have wanted to purchase one. We purchased ours last month and we still absolutely love it.

Very reliable car

Bought this car for my wife. She likes the way it rides and drives. It has all the things she was looking for in a car.

4.4

It's a practical automobile for a younger person.

I'm a disabled man that has trouble opening the tale gate. They didn't have the hybrid version when I got mine. I really care about gasoline mileage and the environment.

4.3

First time owner of Nissan Rogue.

I'm switching from a large van to a used Nissan Rogue. I've owned it 5 days & driven it only 3 times. So far I'm happy with it.

Beautiful Design. Perfect Performance.

I'm a huge Nissan SUV fan. I had an Xterra that took me to 200,000 mi. and across the country twice. I knew I wanted another Nissan just not so bulky and the Rogue Sport is just that. It has acceleration pep. Don't let the reviews fool you. Super comfortable leather seats. The interior design adds space to make-up for its length. The safety and tech features are brilliant. And the exterior design, with the performance wheels, make it look like your not settling for the family-style SUV.

Perfect for new teen drivers

Great size with back up camera and blind spot monitor- Apple car play and a touch screen. Everything my young kids were looking for and at a great price- hopefully the reliability is an A+ but too soon to tell

Great Car

Great car and value. Can't wait to test it out in Chicago's winter. Will write a future review after I use for a bit. Thanks.