2019 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport

Car Purchase

Absolutely love this car we rented one for a trip to texas and since then have wanted to purchase one. We purchased ours last month and we still absolutely love it.

Very reliable car

Bought this car for my wife. She likes the way it rides and drives. It has all the things she was looking for in a car.

4.4

It's a practical automobile for a younger person.

I'm a disabled man that has trouble opening the tale gate. They didn't have the hybrid version when I got mine. I really care about gasoline mileage and the environment.

4.3

First time owner of Nissan Rogue.

I'm switching from a large van to a used Nissan Rogue. I've owned it 5 days & driven it only 3 times. So far I'm happy with it.

Beautiful Design. Perfect Performance.

I'm a huge Nissan SUV fan. I had an Xterra that took me to 200,000 mi. and across the country twice. I knew I wanted another Nissan just not so bulky and the Rogue Sport is just that. It has acceleration pep. Don't let the reviews fool you. Super comfortable leather seats. The interior design adds space to make-up for its length. The safety and tech features are brilliant. And the exterior design, with the performance wheels, make it look like your not settling for the family-style SUV.

Perfect for new teen drivers

Great size with back up camera and blind spot monitor- Apple car play and a touch screen. Everything my young kids were looking for and at a great price- hopefully the reliability is an A+ but too soon to tell

Great Car

Great car and value. Can't wait to test it out in Chicago's winter. Will write a future review after I use for a bit. Thanks.

Most comfortable car I have owned.

My last 2 cars were Kias and they were exactly what I needed at the time. When shopping this time around I wanted comfort and quiet riding. I found that in this Nissan Rogue Sport. It is the most comfortable car I have ever owned.

4.4

Fun small SUV

Good to get around in. Handles well. Back seat could be more comfortable. Great on gas. Particularly like the blind spot warning feature for added safety .

3.3

I'm disappointed

At 52,000 miles the radiator fan went out. Now with the pandemic there are no fans in the country and whoever is "making" one over seas is even waiting on the materials to make it . I had to get a rental for a month and Nissan is only willing to cover 5 days at 35.00 a day, meanwhile I am paying 785.00 out of pocket. I'm an essential worker who actually carries covid samples driving 360 miles a day. They also aren't offering any loaner cars. If I had known this I would have never brought a Nissan.... Bad business.