2007 Nissan Sentra

Very reliable. Looks cheaply made on the outside.

by from Chicago, IL on September 6, 2017

This car met all my transportation needs like a breeze. It has a very comfortable interior design, plenty of leg room, and very good air-conditioning. It was also fairly fuel efficient at 28 MPG in the suburbs thanks to its CVT transmission.

great car

by from mt.airy nc on September 2, 2017

good gas mileage great leg room cheaper to fill up than than large automobiles room for the family tires are pretty easy to find and not that expensive

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ordinary service needs only!

by from Hillsboro on September 1, 2017

My first car, bought over 2 years ago with 66k on it. (2007 2.0 S) Previous owner must've driven rugged, as the CVT transmision was already out. Under Nissan's policy (up to 120k miles covered), it was replaced. I currently have 134k miles on it, and it's still running great. Make sure you flush the tranny fluid every 60k and drive like a normal person (i.e. don't red line, or run over 4,500 rpm too often), and this car should last you a while! Averages out usually 34 mpg per trip. I like to coast up to stops, or downhill at slower speeds for better mpg and avoiding CVT drag, but you can wear the CVT out if you try to put it back in gear while moving at faster speeds. Driving mostly highway at 60-65 mph can get around 38 mpg, optimal speed is 55 and will get 40+ mpg. Love the interior space and steering wheel controls, as well as exterior looks for its year. Just recently did an alignment which had been getting much more noticeable from when I bought it. Other than that brakes once, tires a few times, and reg oil changes (every 5,000 is perfect for this car. Oil is still fairly clean when I get it changed) I still have the original battery, but it's at the end of its life. Love this car, hope it lasts me til 200k and more! :)

Most efficient car!

by from Wakefield, RI on August 24, 2017

I love this car! The gas mileage is amazing, never had an issue, very reliable. Good sound system, spacious, big trunk. 6 speed!

Very reliable

by from Dayton Ohio on August 22, 2017

280,000 miles daily driver for work and transportation for the family. Very reliable air condition still works and gets 28-30 mpg still.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Over 300k miles and still rolling!!

by from Anniston, AL on August 11, 2017

This is the best car I have ever owned!! I made the right choice when I bought it back in 2007. I still drive it daily.

Looking classy

by from Salt lake city, UT on August 8, 2017

This car is amazing! It has a CVT transmission so it never shifts and you never feel that jolt it's so smooth to drive and picks up speed fast! Super reliable and very safe. From the inside I feel like I'm in an SUV so first couple weeks of owning it I always had to remind myself when I got out of the car that it was in fact a car not an SUV. it's so spacious and plenty of leg room. In short(4ft 11") so I would always have to move my see forward to let others in the back have space, but not anymore! I get to stretch out and so do the people behind me it's a total win win. And, talk about the outside appearance..I look classy anywhere I go! It has a very sleak smooth design that I just love. Overall this car is great. Awesome gas mileage, smooth ride, plenty of room for friends and all your gear. The trunk is huge and can fit all your bags so nobody has to sit by them or with them on their lap during the drive! I Love my Nissan Sentra (:

AMAZING CAR

by from Fort Myers Fl on July 26, 2017

Ran nice. was very reliable. wasn't the best on gas but wasn't the worst. would reccomend. very nice overall for a first car. got me from point a to point b with no troubles. it ran very nice and i never had to worry about it breaking down

A decent car for a decent price.

by from Kentucky on June 14, 2017

You get what you pay for. Not the most comfortable thing in the world but still will get you from point A to point B. Little to no maintenance required.

Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL Keyless

by from on April 14, 2017

Best Car ,till now not a single issue. CVT rocks.And key less is very comfortable compared to key lock.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Nissan Sentra