2010 Nissan Sentra

MY car is my Baby

by on July 26, 2017

It's convenient. Now, this is no one's dream car ( i would hope) so it's really just for convenience. I pay so much for gas and breaks down sometimes...maybe it's because of how i maintain it. But in general, it's a good car for a small family or for a student. Oh did i mention road noise? cause my gosh it feels like i'm driving with the windows open.

Good for price. Good on gas

by from Parrottsville, TN on July 24, 2017

This was my second vehicle. I bought it used with 30,000 miles on it. There have been a few hiccups with the car but overall it is a good value and great on gas.

Bought Used but Great Car

by from Corpus Christi on July 22, 2017

Car had only 40, 796 mikes. Almost new on inside - very well taken care of. Drove like a dream & very elegant with lots of bells & whistles.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Toyota Camry

by on July 14, 2017

Too many items that do not work correctly. The keyless entry is very frustrating. Everyone can get in their doors except the driver!

SR NISSAN SENTRA 2010

by from hazleton 18202 on July 10, 2017

amazing value!! good quality , perfect in snowing wather . i,m very happy with my card. cvt trans. g

Reliable and fun to drive

by from Atlanta on July 10, 2017

Meets needs of a compact car. Great on fuel and very reliable. Good design interior and actually roomier than expected

i love this car

by on June 30, 2017

This car is so easy to drive for a beginner, i love my car, it makes me feel comfortable driving it, im so happy with my purchase, it's so reliable

2010 Nissan Sentra

by from Kingsland, Ga on May 21, 2017

The vehicle has a good design but I found a cold start tick in the engine that is extremely annoying and it appears hundreds of complaints of the same issue is online.

Comfortable and reliable and boring

by from Massachusetts on May 4, 2017

I bought this car primarily because I got a very good deal on it. It is not an exciting vehicle by any means, but is comfortable, reliable, and efficient. I love the seating position- you sit a bit higher up than other vehicles in the class. Outward visibility is very good, and the interior is intuitively designed and controls are easy to use. The trunk is large and the glove box can fit an entire laptop. The CVT takes a while to get used to, but I have had no issues with it- in fact I have been impressed with both performance and fuel economy. It's not a fast car, but it's not slow either. Handling isn't sporty, but it's secure. I've put about 35,000 miles on it since I bought it, and there have been no mechanical issues. Overall, it's been excellent as a daily commuter- easy to drive and park in the city and quiet and comfortable on the highway. My only qualms: - The outside mirrors don't fold in, which has been an issue when parking on narrow city streets. - The driver's sun visor, when down, blocks a portion of the rear-view mirror. Not a huge deal, but an annoyance. - In cold temperatures (under 20 degrees or so) the CVT takes a while to warm up, and the car runs roughly until it does. Apparently this is normal, and takes some getting used to during the winter months.

Best little car ever!

by from Leesburg ga on April 25, 2017

This car has been a great little car! We have taken a lot of trips in it and never once had any problems. Going on 5 years now and never had a problem with it!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Nissan Sentra