2005 Nissan Titan

Great Power and Reliability. No Issues at all!

by from Hope Mills, NC on September 11, 2017

Plenty of power, plenty of room, sharp looking truck. No mechanical issues at all. Love the middle console.

Strong Great Truck! You will be Impressed!

by from Studio City, CA on September 2, 2017

This truck has been so reliable for me. I'm so thankful to my father after all, it was his before it became mine. He always knew the best trucks to buy. I would recommend the Titan to any truck lover. You won't be disappointed. Sorry to see it go!

282,000 miles need I say more?

by from Lafayette louisiana on July 21, 2017

Ford sells the most trucks just like McDonald's sells the most hamburgers. But does McDonald's have the best hamburgers? Test drive them all. The 5.6L V8 Titan is the most responsive and provides a driver with a sort of confidence that is hard to explain. It will tow most anything other trucks will, it will carry you family just as comfortably as any other crew cab, it will beat any other stock full size in a 1/4 mile which doesn't really matter it's a truck not a race car, but most importantly it will be reliable and won't break the bank like the others will.

Uses car for Towing

Very dependable truck and easy maintenance

by from Orange, Ca on July 1, 2017

It is a very dependable truck and serves me well. I bought it new and still runs liKE NEW. Easy to maintain and no mechanical problems since I bought it.

Uses car for Havingfun

most reliable car I have ever owned

by from tobyhanna, pa on June 23, 2017

im pretty sure this is the most reliable car that i have ever owned. the only problem that i had was the tailpipe fell off after owning it for ten years. but it wasn't big issue. the audio system is top notch and its super bassy. the power steering is amazing it can handle curves like they arent even there.

Excellent Truck

by from Orange, Ca on June 22, 2017

It has served me well. I bought it new in 2005 and had no mechanical problems. Only thing I did was do the regular maintenance. It is still in excellent mechanical condition.

Best truck I've drove

by from on June 15, 2017

It is a great truck and it is powerful. It has a lot of leg room it is also comfortable for long distance driving. It is not to great on gas for me it gets 13 to 14 mpg. Great truck though.

Best truck I've drove

by from on June 15, 2017

Best truck in its class

by from Orange, Ca on April 22, 2017

I had it for 13 years and and had no problems. Only thing I did was regular maintenance and wash. Still runs very good.

One of the best trucks out there

by from Las vegas on April 15, 2017

This is the Greatest, most reliable, clean, truck I've ever owned. Always maintained, and cleaned up. No kids, no smoking, no crazy.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Nissan Titan