2006 Titan

4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love this truck

by Doler from Orange County, CA on March 2, 2010

I love the versatility of this Truck. Its roomy and comfortable like a SUV but when I need the utility of a truck, it's there.

powerful truck

by jd from austin,texas on March 14, 2010

test drove it didnt go anywhere else i have driven it 30k no problems at all.great for towing.most reliable truck i have ever bought.

My Titan/cadillac of trucks

by Bill from Collingwood, Ontario, Canada on September 13, 2011

This truck has two speeds, fast and ridiculous. It tows two bush-cords of fire-wood and a box-full, with a drop of only 2 litres/100 kilometres, and will accelerate up-hill. I have 212,000 klicks on it, and it runs like new. At the moment i have a loose muffler clamp. I have run it on Amsoil synthetic oil after the first 5,000 km, and have it serviced at the dealership on "major" maintenance times as per the manual. Things I don't like: (1) wiper-stalk is easily knocked when inserting the key; (2) stuff on the passenger-seat slides into the door-well, because the seat-cushion lacks lateral support/bump; (3)the designers must have thought it to be a Honda element, with flat floor that you can hose out the sand & mud, with no door-sill. Can't count the number of times I opened the passenger -door to have stuff flutter onto the street!; Apart from these quibbles, this truck drives like my old RX7s: fast, sporty, unique exterior styling, and comfortable. AND, it's got six air-bags. It's a mystery to me why this truck is not more popular.

Consumer

by Family Man from Alabama on May 30, 2006

Excellent Truck, 36000 miles and not qa problem. Had the brakes redone by the factory cause it was vibrating minimally! My only compliant is that the mileage could be better! My Chevy/Ford buddies can't stand how good this truck looks!

Great Truck

by Drew from Kingsland, GA on January 25, 2009

40,000 Miles no problem one bit. The front brake rotors is my only complaint. Pulls the race car to the track with no trouble. Would buy again.

Uses car for Towing

Excellent truck

by Truck lover from Las Vegas,NV on November 24, 2009

Both big enough inside and out to do anything you need. Comfortable with great power and handling. Would buy again and recommend to anyone interested to hear it.

Best Truck ever.

by The guy who loves anything with wheels from Salem, OR on March 4, 2011

The over all look of the Titan is amazing. It is sleek and easy to identify with its mold breaking front. The Inside is very comfortable (especially with the fron bucket seat design) One of the more offten compaints is the engine noise, but I think its rather nice to hear a reminder that you are driving a more powerfull truckIf you get the upgraded Rockford Fosgate system you wont have to worry about engine noise because you will be more focused on the amazing clarity and sound of the system. I will admit that the back seat it a tid bit cramped in the King Cab. But I dont really use the back seat much and think that the body looks great as a king cab. Performance with this truck is great. Great bottom clearence, Great power, Great towing, and most of all great steering. Its just a fun truck to drive. My only "complaint" isnt something I was to conerned about because I knew what I was geting into. But the Gas Milage is not the best. Averaging at about 14 miles to the gallon. But thats part of the v8. I would definatly recomend this truck to my friends (and I do) and it was recomended to me. Nissan knows what they are doing.

Owned my Titan for 11 years

by JimT from Knoxville TN on June 2, 2017

I have 175,000 miles on my Nissan Titan and it still runs really good. The only thing I have had to fix was an A/C thermostat switch and some minor suspension work. I love my Titan and would recommend it to anyone as a very nice, solid and reliable truck.

A great all around truck!

by Fritzy on August 14, 2017

After sifting through hundred of trucks, of all builds and sizes, I found the Nissan Titan. Don't be fooled by its Nissan badge, this truck has tons of power and is excellent for towing trailers or boats. I'm a tall guy (6"3) and I have no issues getting into the truck, and I've never been uncomfortable while in it. This rig is killer in all terrains, and has no issue making it through an Alberta winter. The exhaust on these trucks has a gorgeous deep growl that is unmatched by even the best of aftermarket set-ups. My only complaints are that its size makes it difficult, if at all possible, to park inside a garage, and that its not as fuel efficient as some of its competitors( but I obviously didn't buy a truck to be fuel efficient!).

Great Truck

by James from Corinth Mississippi on April 26, 2018

I bought this Truck Used 50000 miles on it. Window motors are weak. replaced 2.. But over all I LOVE MY TRUCK! Had great comments on it..

1 2 3 4