2007 Nissan Titan

COMFORTABLE AND POWERFUL

by on August 20, 2017

270,000 MILES . HAVE OWNED FORDS AND CHEVYS. LOVE THE TITAN. NICE FOR LONG HIGHWAY RIDES. NOT CHEAP ON GAS BUT IT'S A TRUCK.

Most reliable truck we've ever owned.

by from Texas City TX on August 2, 2017

This truck has been a great truck. Never had any major problems and fits 6 people comfortably which we love since most trucks only seat 5. Tows well and has a great look.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most awesome truck I've ever seen, drives like new

by from San Antonio Texas on July 6, 2017

Totally bada$$ truck! Sweet after market rims, leather seats, super spacious. Each headrest has a screen, and each one does different things. Both have DVD and wireless headphones. LED interior lights, great sound system, V8 and drives like a dream come true. Definitely, without question, the sweetest truck I've ever seen, let alone had the pleasure of driving! This kind of truck comes along in this quality and condition once in a lifetime, if you're lucky.
Not Rated Reliability

Best Truck I have owned

by from Lakeland on May 30, 2017

This truck has been the best vehicle with no issues over the years. It is hard to get rid of it. The titan is the best all around truck I have used for family and fun.

Nice Pickup

by from Western PA on September 30, 2016

I have a 2007 Titan LE crew cab 4x4 that now is at 122k. Really nice truck. Runs very well. Interior is excellent - spacious and well designed; functional and beautiful (for a truck). Mine has Nav system Rockf Fosgate (factory) stereo, and temp gauges for engine and transm. Bed is great with adjustable factory tie down system, bedliner coating, soft-drop tailgate, and cargo lighting including lights on each side at the rear. 5.6 V8 seems to be an excellent motor - ample HP and torque. Tranny is OK - I have not had trouble with it, but when left in the normal Drive/Overdrive mode it can hunt for the right gear sometimes, makes you want to go to 4D and keep it there - not a big deal just a little "wonky". 4x4 system seems great. Typical problem with these is rear axle seals and mine is leaking on the right side. Again not a deal breaker but something you will probably have to get repaired if it was not already done. And yes gas mileage is not good. Some full size 4x4s do a little better in that category, but they probably don't run like this truck does. If you are looking for a used pickup, check these out.

LOVETHISTRUCK

by from Burlington,Nj on August 28, 2014

I needed crew cab truck because I have 3 kids. The Nissan Titan has a ton of room inside and the captians chairs are awesome. The 5.6 v8 has more then enough power and sounds great !! I been mostly a Ford guy and didn't consider the Titan until my salesmen showed me this truck. Definitely ask for Bret he was very patient and made sure I was comfortable with everything before I left.

One of the best over all vehicles I've owned!!!

by from Western Phoenix on March 27, 2012

Power and styling were good to start but after acouple of upgrades---- WOW!! I was more impressed with this Titan that Chevy, Ford or Dodge. Big 3 yea right.

darn good truck!

by from chantilly, va on January 26, 2012

Bought this truck used and could not be happier with its condition after four years of use. it had clearly held up much better than most other competitive trucks i had looked at around the same age and miles. its a work horse, but i only wish it got better gas mileage. other than that it is perfect

Nissan Titan

by from St. Louis, MO on January 9, 2012

I have recently sold my 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ and purchased a 2007 Nissan Titan. My initial concerns were the fact that my truck does not have 4 wheel drive and the expected terrible gas mileage. I have now been driving my truck for over 2 months and I am very pleased with it. I no longer have to listen to the wind coming through small gaps in the hard top of the jeep. I have wonderful heat and a/c. I also am able to take the truck on long road trips without worrying about breaking down or possibly getting a flat tire. The worry about gas mileage was a valid concern. However, I was getting about 17 miles to the gallon in my Jeep and am now fluctuating between 17-19 in the truck (90% of my driving is highway mileage). I have not yet ran into any problems where I would need 4 wheel drive however just in case I have placed sand bags in the bed and hope the added weight will be beneficial. Overall I am very pleased with the vehicle and do not see my opinion changing that much. It is a very comfotable ride and has all of the bells and whistles nI could ever want.

Nissan Titan Are GREAT!!!!!!!!

by from Mantachie, MS on October 20, 2011

This has been the best truck that I have ever own. The power is there when I need it and it has alot of room. I have learn to work with the gas mileage. But I would buy another one in a heart beat.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Nissan Titan