Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2010 Titan

2010 Nissan Titan

2010 Nissan Titan

Have You Driven the 2010 Nissan Titan?

Excellent Truck!

by Dave from San Antonio, TX on Thu Mar 04 2010

I have either owned or driven numerous full-sized trucks, and had been in the market for a new one for about 5 months. I researched all of the available 1/2 ton trucks, and decided to take a shot at the Nissan. When the Titan first came out, I didn't like it at all because of the way the doors were designed. However, since Nissan eliminated that silly arch, the Titan is now very attractive. I've owned the vehicle since November 2009, and have not had any major complaints. I have an SE with just about all the available bells and whistles except leather seats and a sun roof. Interior styling is actually quite good; even though there's a lot of plastic, it doesn't "feel cheap." Only two complaints for the interior are the placement/size of the armrests for the captain's chairs (too low, too short), and design of the center console top. I'm 6' 4", so someone of average height might be more forgiving of those items. Storage space is adequate, with some surprises, like the bottle holders in the doors. I only have one minor issue with the drivetrain ... there's a slight hesitation between putting the pedal to floor and the vehicle taking off. It's not horrible, but I find it annoying. Otherwise, the drivetrain is excellent. The handling is good for a vehicle this size. The brakes are outstanding! If you're concerned about MPG, get a compact car. This beast drinks fuel like it's going out of style. That's the trade off for performance like this truck has. Overall, outside of outrageous sales, this truck has THE best "bang for the buck" in the full-size truck market. Everything else, for what I got in this truck, would have cost me at least another $5,000 or more. If you're looking a truck with a cavernous interior, aggressive and attractive styling, acceleration that rivals or flat-out beats most passengar sedans, and want good value and reliability for your money, definitely consider the 2010 Nissan Titan.

BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!!

by Chili Palmer from Gilbert, AZ on Sat Dec 26 2009

Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase of my 2010 Titan. I researched trucks for 6 months, I have family that owns Ford, Dodge, and Chevy trucks so I have been around them all. I occasionally haul miscellaneous items and tow a 26ft camping trailer a few times a year, sometimes through heavy inclines. Mostly she gets me to and from work. The ride is very good for a 4x4. Best turning radius, fantastic breaking, and my 6'5" friend fits in the backseat comfortably. Sticks to the road in the rain (much unlike my previous dodge ram) but when I turn off the slip protection I can light up an intersection. I don't care about the leather and moon roof so I got the SE package with the shifter in the floor "not in the column". I drove all 2010 trucks and really detailed all of them. First, the only trucks with more power were the Toyota and big block Chevy (both truck were at least $4,000 more) and it wasn't a large difference. Maybe you would feel it towing 10,000 pounds but that is what diesels were made for. Its off road capabilities are more then adequate and fit and finish are more then acceptable with me. The similar packages in the Ford and Dodge were also more expensive, so feature for feature I am very happy with my selection and I hope Nissan advertising for the Titan, as it deserve more attention then it gets.

My third Nissan Titan

by Machonewon from Fort Worth, Texas on Sun Dec 26 2010

I have owned three Titans, a 2005, 2006, and 2010. I purchased my first Titan for its functionality. The divided bed, tie downs, under seat storage, side cargo bin, and multiple bed accessories sold me. These are all must haves now. The Titan name signify its styling; strength. The 2010 LE has the electronics package; DVD, moon roof, and navigation. All is very functional and beneficial. The 20" tires give a very comfortable ride with car like handling and cornering capabilities, much improved over my past Titans. The truck has plenty of torque incorporating modern technology in the all aluminum engine with 32 variable valve timing. The 32 VVT and lightweight aluminum engine and heads makes the Titan perform like a truck with a much higher horsepower engine. This truck is fast, stylish, and dependable. The galaxy black paint has metallic luster in the paint. The only real downside is the plastic used in the interior. The interior body panels, center console, and front seat backs scratch easily showing wear early. This happens with storing luggage in the back and just general use. I average driving a combined city and highway miles of 25k miles a year. I average 14.5 mpg. This mpg includes a lot of ideling and stop and go driving at an average speed of 37 mph. I will buy another one.

3rd. Titan

by Mots from San Antonio on Sat Feb 12 2011

I have owned 3 Titans. All have been good trucks until my 2010. Have developed a whine in the rear differential. Noise starts at 45mph and continues to 70mph. Nissan has informed me this a common problem and will not repair the vehicle. So much for another Titan. They will not stand behind their vehicle.

Does not recommend this car!!

Better than Previously owned Tundra

by BigKahoonaBurger from Knoxville,Tn on Sun Jul 18 2010

The top portion of passenger seat rattles while going over short washboard type bumps. Easily fixed with some rubber washers. Foglamps are very god for stock. I can manage 20mpg on interstate at 65-70 mph.

Best Beast Out There

by Marionhack from Tucson, Az on Tue Jul 04 2017

Early on I debated whether to get the Toyota Tundra or the Nissan Titan. But the price difference led me to buy the Titan new in March 2010, and have really loved it ever since. It's strong enough to haul all the toys (uphill too without the engine revving) to include an ATV and trailer, boat or camper, yet still comfortable enough to take the family to church. I've had three issues with it. One, the original Goodyear tires lasted me only 37K miles. Two, the console that holds the sun glasses and blue tooth came off about 3 years in, just out of warranty. The dealership wanted over $400 to replace it so I just purchased a $3 bottle of Gorilla glue and repaired it myself. And three, the cheap plastic throughout and even on some of the outside door settings started to fade early on and now look gray rather than black. As for service, and thanks to Youtube videos out there, I'm been able to easily change ALL the fluids. In coming to Arizona since, I've seen several Titans where the clear coat is showing, but my paint job still looks brand new. I guess that may be a concern for the folks here, and if they always parked it outside in the sun. The only thing I would have liked to have when I got it would have been a back up camera. It does come with sonar, but both would have been nice. So, I bought one myself and will be putting it on later this week. Gas mileage has never been that outstanding. I average around 14 mpg. On two trips, one where the speed limit was only 55, I actually did in fact average about 21 mpg. Moving from Tennessee to Arizona she got about 18 mpg. Pulling anything, and I get about 11-13.

Best features and fun to drive

by happy nissan from Mississippi on Wed Aug 18 2010

I have owned chevrolets and a ford through the years. Decided to try a nissan after getting prices on 2010 chevrolets. The 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4 X with all the features you could possibly get was still $ 8,000 less than a comparable chevrolet. I have had the truck for three months now, and I am completely satisfied with the truck. The dealership has been awesome too. Best vehicle buying experience bar none. The truck is far better than some of the reviews are reporting. For the money, it is a great value.

Best truck I ever had. Very reliable.

by Rich Teele from California on Sat Feb 04 2017

I hav had my 2010 Nissan Titan for 6 years now. The best purchase I ever made. Very has lots of room and very reliable.

Wow

by Jeepfreak from va beach on Sun Mar 21 2010

Wow! I have had my new Titan 2010 SE for one week now. The engine in this truck in one word is Awesome. I have yet to turn on the stereo simply because I love to listen to the engine growl. When you step on the gas this truck takes off. So far I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Great Truck

by Kenm213 from Charlotte, NC on Mon Sep 06 2010

This truck is well worth the money. Rides great, looks great. And the growl of the exhaust is envigorating! Comfortable inside woth plenty of room. Only downside is finding a parking spot sometimes due to thE length HAHA!

1 2