2013 Nissan Titan

Titan junk

by from Frankfort, new york on July 2, 2017

Worse vehicle ever , many problems low miles would not advise anyone to buy a Nissan Titan, once your warranty is up they don't want to know you

Frontier

by from oakland on May 2, 2017

It's great value but wait to see what the next frontier look, More modernize and contemporary style will bring it excellent. Or course important thing is to improve the MPG.

Best bang for the buck!

by from Fairmont on March 21, 2017

Titan was several thousand less than several others in its class. Has all the luxuries I need and towes my camper well. My second one and very few issues. Love Nissan vehicles.

2014 Nissan Titan Pro4x Crew Cab

by from Peoria Il on December 25, 2016

Love the styling, performance and value of my purchase, it has all the bells and whistles. The only downside is the gas mileage.

This is My Second Titan. . . !!

by from Pueblo, Co on March 23, 2015

I have purchased my Second Titan. (Pro 4-X) I couldn't be happier with this truck!! The only Down side is when it comes to filling up at the pump. Other than that, I Love how it handles in the Mtns. I spend summers trying to spend as much time outdoors as I can. My Titan has carried the family and all of our gear there and back without a problem. The ride is smooth, I have room inside for everyone, and plenty of power to get where I want to go. In the snow, I have never had to worry about getting stranded or stuck. The Creature comforts in the Cabin are almost Shameful!! Not my Dad's Truck!! Heated Seats, Driver and front passenger power seats, Excellent Audio system, Roomy seating all make the journey as enjoyable as the destination!! All said and done, I am very Satisfied with My Titan. Can't imagine driving anything else. . .

New Titan

by from Twin falls idaho on April 25, 2014

Traded off my Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi (06) for this truck and love it. Just had active suspension, new wheels, duratrac tires, and lift kit done to it and it looks great. It has a reliable motor and tranny, give the titan a chance.

Uses car for Towing

very powerful

by from fla on December 13, 2013

this truck has tons of power traded in a dodge ram with the 5.7 hemi engine this titan has more power than the dodge ram is very quiet and rides very well

Uses car for Towing

great truck

by from Grand Junction, Co on December 2, 2013

Truck has been great. . Dealership got me the price I was looking for and the truck I wanted.... Couldn't have asked for more..

Great truck.

by from Colorado on August 16, 2013

Excellent value for the money. Autonation Nissan 104th personnel all great. Wonderful overall experience.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)