2012 Versa

2012 Nissan Versa

2012 Nissan Versa

4.0

Have you driven the 2012 Nissan Versa?

Poorly designed dashboard

by Versa Re-Versa from Upstate NY on Sat Sep 22 2012

The cheap tin surrounds on the gauges cast a shadow during the day, making it hard to read the dials, especially on the speedometer. I'm told by in=house mechanics that, to attempt to modify the design and'or get rid of the surrounds might hamper/destroy the functioning of the gauges. To remove the surrounds, will also, I'm told, "leave the display panel without protection." I've informed the dealer and Niisan Co. about this situation, but, to date, have not gotten any resonse from them.

Not A Good Car

by Andrea from Knoxville, Tennessee on Fri May 05 2017

I dislike this car! It has what they call a CVT transmission and the car sounds like it is going to blow up before it changes gears! That's even if it changes! I know this is a 4 cylinder car, but it should have a little go power! The car has 6 cup holder, but no console. There is nowhere to place your phone, money, etc....well if you want to put it in a cup holder than that's an option! I've had nothing but issues out of the car since I bought it! I believe that is why the previous owner traded it in, because of all the issues! The car jerks when it changes out of the first gear! The only thing I like about this car is that I can connect my phone to the car through Bluetooth!

LOVE THIS CAR!!!

by NISSAN LOVER from Westminster, MD on Fri Jul 27 2012

I just love this car. it is great on gas bought it sat and it is now fri and i still haven't had to fill the gas tank. My salesman Philip Pate at Len Stoler Nissan of Westminster, MD. he was amazing got me a great deal. and got me in a great car.

I love this car!

by Servin from Delaware, OH on Mon Oct 16 2017

I love this car! The seats are very comfortable. The backseat is spacious and has tons of legroom for those long road trips. Excellent trunk space, great on gas and has an aux port as well as a cd player, which is a plus! The AC and Heat work very well and the stereo system is great! The gears shift easily and gently, you barely even notice it is shifting gears at all. Overall, great car! I love driving this car.

I am so glad i got this car

by Happy man from Colorado on Wed May 09 2012

I got this can about two months ago. I've already put 6700 miles on it and It just likes to go. It's an amazingly good car. I was going to buy a hyundai accent at first but I decided go with this versa that was $3000 cheaper. I would recommend this car to anyone who's trying to save up some money!

BUYER BEWARE

by Versa BUST from New York, NY on Sat Sep 10 2011

car is made kinda poorly! my front bumper is already falling off after 1 week of ownership! im gonna have to take it back to nissan and hope its covered under warranty. if you go to test drive take a quick look by the brake and gas pedles. you will notice that there is a panel missing that should be there. looks really bad all 2012 versas look that way not just mine. car drives good i guess. too many engine and brake features that slow the car down when driving around the town/city. idk folks. all i have to say is im thinking about selling it already after 1 week and getting the chevy sonic when it debuts for the same price.

Chrysler

by Sugar from Missippi on Mon Mar 19 2012

It's a very nice and small car what I was looking for at the time although I did want it to have more feature for what i am paying.

good starter car

by momOfTeenager from Dallas, TX on Mon Feb 06 2012

I am very disappointed in the gas mileage. I'm only getting 24-25 miles/gallon. I wished it had the programmable garage opener feature. On the plus side, it is very roomy.

Interesting

by Msred from Hooversville PA on Thu Feb 16 2012

The car itself is awesome in every way. Only negative would be the manager at the store where we purchased it. We never were shown an itemized statement nor was the manager very personable to us. We thought that we would at least get a simple thank you for buying this new car, but again, he was very cold. We had to ask alot of questions before we recieved any answers. Maybe he was having a bad day, but when you're dealing with the public, you should at least be respectufl to the customer.

Nissan Versa

by Manaualfun from Virginia on Thu Oct 20 2011

2012 model has much more rooms than any of other autocompanies with the same class. 5 speed manual transmission is definately felling more powerful than Accent, even the house power is less on the paper. The price is less expensive. I would recommend it to anyone ot give a try.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2012 Nissan Versa

The 2012 Nissan Versa sedan is about as compelling as an old dishwasher, but its fuel efficiency, roominess and unrivaled value will get a lot of shoppers to overlook that.

Economy cars boast sharper looks and more features than ever, but they're inching up in price — frustrating anyone who wants cheap wheels above all else. There's still hope: Redesigned for 2012, the Versa sedan starts at $10,990, making it the least-expensive 2012 model year in the U.S. For around $14,500, it's the least expensive car with an automatic transmission, air conditioning and power windows. If a low car payment matters most, mark your calendar. The Versa goes on sale in August.

The sedan comes in S, SV and SL... Read More