2005 Nissan Xterra consumer reviews

Explore the 2005 Xterra Nissan
Shop the 2005 Xterra Nissan
4.4

Not too shabby

the '05 Xterra is definantly an overall great SUV, however, the interior could be much better. For starters, the back seats have very limited leg room, and theres no A/C in the back. Other than that, this SUV is an overall great vehicle.

Great for city and offroad

I've had my '05 XTerra for about a year and a half and love it. It's easy to maneuver in city traffic, has great pickup, and has performed well when I've had it offroad as well. Before buying it, I read a of other reviews, and one complaint a lot of drivers had was that the seat length was a little short. If you're shorter, like me, this is actually a big plus! I do wish it were about a foot longer, as I've had to wedge a few loads of lumber out the front window, but otherwise the wide, boxy cargo area is great. The only problem I've had is a lot of under-the-hood squeaking - apparently there's a non-recall repair bulletin out for a plastic bushing repair that can be done, though I haven't gotten around to it yet. Overall, it's a pleasure to drive all the time.

AWESOME TRUCK!!!!

I have had my OR Xterra 4x4 for approx 6 months now, and I love it as much today as the day I bought it. I have had it off road only twice, but was very impressed with its manners and ability in the dirt. I had a 04 xterra and the new one is head and shoulders above the older style. More power, better road manners and nicer interior/exterior than the 04. The OR is a bit beefier with the bilsteins, just a tougher looking and equipped truck. I am so happy with it so far, I have only the best things to say about it. If you want one, I suggest you get one, you'll not be disappointed!!!!

4.1

Love this car!

This is one zippy SUV, the ride is a little rough but very responsive. My only complaint is the material in the cargo area, packages tend to slide around on the hard plastic.