2011 Xterra

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Best vehilce I have owned

by Pete from Ohio on November 3, 2010

This vehicle is the perfect blend of awsome on road performance and gutsy attitude off-road. Just bought a 2011 Pro-4X model automatic and it's just incredible to drive, smooth, quiet at speed, powerful V-6, and aggressive looks. Exterior is awsome and quality, interior is comfortable, and has everything you need, nothing you dont. Rockford Fosgate stereo upgrade is a must, UNREAL sound performance. I will warn that hard interior plastics and cargo area scratch easy, and the exterior mirrors are not heated. Perfect for anyone looking for a Jeep alternative, Im coming from 3 wrangler's and this Xterra knocks um out of the park. Highly suggest if you want the most for your money, a bulletproof platform and sound, stable on road handling.

Wanted one forever

by sbridg22 from Rome, NY on January 8, 2011

Have wanted an Xterra for as long as theyve been around. Finally decided to take the plunge with the 2011. Great ride and handles the snow effectively in either 2W or 4W (I live in Upstate NY). Gas mileage could be better, but given the V6 in it and the power that comes with that, I am not complaining very loudly. The interior has no flash, which may bother some, but I think it adds to the character the Xterra has. This is the SUV for the person who is more concerned with personal satisfaction than impressing others. HIGHLY recommend.

Great Truck!

by Kimak from Orangeburg, NY on November 10, 2010

Just purchased a black 2011 PRO 4X with a leather interior. My second Xterra, and I love these trucks. If the gas mileage was more reasonable, I would be even happier, but I consider that the "price of admission" to some serious off-road fun. I use it as my everyday truck and it serves us very well, but my son and I have already taken it on some local small trails. A blast! And I like driving it on the road more than the Audi A3 I just had, and knowing it can handle most conditions adds to the experience. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but really, none needed. Great stereo and I would highly recommend the leather. Most importantly, it really drives...anywhere!

Nice for the money

by NewXterra2011 from Denver, CO on May 2, 2011

I was looking at more expensive SUV's, until I came across the Xterra. First off it is one of the last REAL SUV's on the market. I had a pick up truck as my trade and found the Xterra has a much smoother ride than my truck, while at the same time giving me the feel of having a powerful machine that will take me anywhere. The cons for the vehicle are that it's interior is made of rather cheap non durable plastic (it scratches very easily), as well as poor gas mileage. I'm averaging 15 mpg in mostly city driving. It also doesn't offer some of the better accessories you can find on other vehicles, such as GPS. Other than those couple cons I find the Xterra to have lots of power a comfortable ride and ready to take me anywhere I want to.

Great Vehicle for cyclists

by tman from on January 12, 2011

Interior is easy to clean. Cargo racks in the back allows for easy mounting for interior bike rack. Has lots of storage. Great in the snow and off-road

great vehicle

by mike from Canada on October 25, 2011

seats are a little hard, but over all great ride. great sound system, large cargo capacity. lots of extras.

2011 Xtra!!

by XterraMama from Verona, NY on March 16, 2017

This truck is amazing, I owned a 2001 Xterra and sadly traded it in 6 years ago (regretting the decision every day). I waited long enough and am so so so happy to have an Xterra sitting in my driveway again. It was the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned, most comfortable ride I have ever had and just all around AMAZING!!

Great Value

by kc_timbo from Lees Summit, Mo. on June 10, 2017

We have owned our 2011 Xterra since new. It has been my wife's daily driver and she loves it. In addition, we've used it for trips to the lake, family vacations, and driven it all over every square foot of our farm.

Best decision ever

by Nissan for life from Alton nh on March 18, 2017

Got this vehicle due to my location and driving conditions (on a hill in snow). I needed something so I could get to work no matter what the weather and feel safe doing it. This vehicle definitely does that and more. Easy to clean surfaces and spacious. Kid and dog friendly.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!

by sam from on May 20, 2017

This car is a great vehicle for everyday use for all ages. It is in great condition and has great features.

1 2