4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Best car I have ever owned!

by from Effingham Il. on May 19, 2009

We bought the car used for $1800 in 2003 with 103,314 on the odometer. It is all origional and now has 221,814 and still going this year I will put a new motor in and have a new paint job, well worth $2800 for all. This is an all origional car and fits my family of 5 very well. No major mechanical done to the car sense we have owned it.

Beautiful car!

by from Genoa, Illinois on November 10, 2009

I've had my Custom Cruiser almost a year now, and with 204,000 miles, it takes 6-7 hour trips like a champ. It's been in a car show and the amount of people who looked at it was amazing. Very comfortable ride, very dependable engine, and a fun family vehicle. Although mine did not come with abs, this 4300 lb. wagon will stop on a dime. Not to quick off the line, the car does 80-85 down the interstate beautiful! Although next year it's comming up on a paint job, I wouldn't trade this car for the world!! If you can get your hands on one, I highly suggest doing so.. You will be amazed!!! My goal... to get 300,000 miles out of the engine before replacing the 305 with a 350!