1993 Plymouth Acclaim

1993 Plymouth Acclaim

by from Harrison, AR on June 1, 2009

I bought one of these used for only a few hundred dollars. Was skeptical at first when I bought it especially with it having 163,000 miles on it. The 4 cylinder engine in mine runs very strong and I did get the 4-speed automatic helping the gas mileage on long road trips. I'm getting 40 MPG on the highways. This mid-sized family car actually handles much like a sports car to some degree. I have not had any problems out of mine and I've had for a year now and have put about 20,000 miles on it. This little car has lots of potential that can be unlocked by adding custom wheels and paint if you choose to do so. Call it Chrystler's version of a "Herbie" car. Maintain it well and it will last for years.

its a good car to have

by from lucas, IA on February 22, 2007

this car is a really good car to have. it is my 1st car and i made a really good choice bcuz this car get really good gas millage