1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

Excellent Minivan for the Price!

by from Texas on July 6, 2009

I have had my minivan for 11 years and would not even be selling it except we need an accessible lift van for my daughter in a wheelchair. It is still driving super after all these years! Very good van...GREAT to haul things! Seats totally remove and you will be surprised what you can fit inside. Nice ride, very little repairs except for it's last few years...hey it made it to 110,000 with only maintenance repairs! Sorry to have to give it up :0(

Good car

by from Merritt, NC on December 8, 2008

This has been a surprizingly good car considerig all the problems Plymouth has had. The Tranny has held up( knock on wood). Maybe changing the oil every 15M has helped. 160,000 on the car now. It has been a work horse for me. Mileage has been a steady 22 overall, and 26 on trips. Although that may have to be lowered a bit, since my newly acquired gps says that the speedo reads 2mph faster than it is actually going. Had to replace a computer on it around 60m. That is the only major item other than normal wear and tear. I'd buy another unless something more exciting comes along. It's a very practical,handy vehicle. 60m