2001 Plymouth Neon Consumer Reviews

3.0
Average based on 5 reviews

My 2001 Plymouth Neon LX

by from Seville, OH on March 17, 2010

I bought my 2001 Plymouth Neon at a dealership in March of 2004, a month before my 18th birthday. The moment I laid eyes on it, I fell in love with it! In my opinion, it is a very stylish car and I love the CD changer that came with it. It has been the most reliable car ever!! I am extremely blessed with this car and I thank God for allowing me the privilege of owning it. Except for minor maintenance things that I've had to replace, this car has given me wonderful service and runs great!! :) Six years later and at 81,970 miles, I am still in love with my Neon.

I Love My Neon

by from on November 8, 2009

I bought my Neon in August 2009, used, with 68,000 miles. It ran perfectly until I got in an accident in September. I've had a few problems since then, but all due to the accident. I'm 100% positive that if I had never wrecked it, it would be perfect. The only thing is, I have a red Neon, and the bumpers seem to fade before the rest of the car. This was probably due to the previous owner not waxing them with the rest of the car, but overall, I would definitely recommend this car to a friend.

Neon

by from Chicago Lady on May 18, 2006

The vehicle is very small but handles well, overall durability and excellent mpg (considering the high gas prices)

JUNK on the street.

by from Brooklyn. NY on December 7, 2009

"I bought my neon 1 year ago, I fix something, and the next week something else to repair. check engine light is on all the time.What can I say PIECE OF JUNK.

hunk of junk

by from traverse city, mi on August 31, 2008

i have owned my neon for three months now and already have replace plugs, wires, brakes, EGR valve, coil pack, and my exhaust system is rusted out already. the windsheild squirters are very tempormental( only work at times) and my car uses alot of coolant. i personaly think the cars are junk