Read or write a review.

3.5
Average based on 2 reviews

the best

by from titusville florida on December 2, 2007

this car got me what seemed like around the world. even though it was only a couple round trips to n.j. and back to indiana. and then to florida. its been a reliable car for me and my family.

Not a good car for the money

by from Anchorage, AK on June 28, 2010

The Pontiac brand has been discontinued and I have owened numerous ones as a mother of 1 son. The older Pontiac Bonnevilles are the WORSE!! The first thing that should be mentioned is that they are unreliable and dont be shocked when you have a major engine repair on one.. The handling, comfort and overall features are not all that. There are other cars for about the same money that will be far more reliable than a car that is just waiting to blow an engine!

Our Expert Review: 1990 Pontiac Bonneville