1991 Pontiac Bonneville

This car is a workhorse

by from Ohio on December 6, 2007

I have owned and driven a 1991 Bonneville for 14 years and have over 235,000 miles on it. The 3800 Engine runs great (does not leak or burn anything). Still looks good, runs great and still fun to drive. Have had normal repairs and part replacement. Loved it so much I bought a 2002 Bonnevlle SLE and have put almost 100k miles on it. Expect to keep it as long as my other one.

Not the best bet for the money.

by from Los Angeles, CA on November 6, 2006

This not the best car you can buy. You might me happier with a 90 Toyota Camry LE V6. It will have fetures and performance wise it will also be better. When these cars came out in 1990 the Camry was a better chioce and also is today.

Our Expert Review: 1991 Pontiac Bonneville