1994 Pontiac Bonneville

Comfortable Boat

by from Grand Rapids, MI on January 7, 2009

Pros: Relaxing to drive, comfortable seats. Cons: Handles like a boat, not good gas mileage. This is pretty much a sportier version of a Buick, therefore it is not as boring as a Buick.

Great Car

by from on October 14, 2009

Great styling. Great looks. Great car. Has good speed. Great appeal. Drives and rides well. Classic car.

best car i've owned yet

by from galion ohio on October 20, 2007

my car has its fair share of problems but everything ealse is great the proformance and hadeling is great i'm still having probelms with the motor i've alredy dumped $2000 in it and it still ain't running right but it's a great car all togather

Awesome

by from Wisconsin on November 27, 2011

I bought this car used with 175,000 miles on it. The person before me, a 17 year old, said he beat on the car. I still own it (now passing 215,000 miles) and its still bearing all the punishment I've given it. Yes with the old age, things need to be replaced, but its a tank overall. Its taken a few car accidents with no damage taken, but it has given a good amount. This car was made to last, not bend and break like todays cars. I think this car should hit 300,000 miles easy. Got plenny of power, handles great, rides smooth, its comfy, spacious, drives like a cruise liner. Awesome car made by Pontiac. Wonder what the '04 Bonneville has to offer when I get it?

Our Expert Review: 1994 Pontiac Bonneville