1995 Bonneville

4.4 out of 5 starsComfort
4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

RELIABLE AND COMFORTABLE CAR TO DRIVE

by Bonneville fan from Smithfield,RI on May 17, 2011

When it comes right down to it the 1995 Pontiac Bonneville SE Sedan rides beautifully and performs very well with the dependable 3.8L V-6 engine . When your riding on the highway its like the car is floating on a cloud, and you will get 20 mpg city /30 mpg hwy. Most cars being manufactured in recent years, don't measure up to cars that were built more durable and affordable from the 1990's.So if your a Pontiac Bonneville fan like me i know you'll appreciate the wonderful bonding between this car and humans. Don't hesitate go out and test drive one soon!

This car is BULLETPROOF!!!

by Pokey from Anderson, IN on January 13, 2009

I have had this car for 10 years, and it hasn't let me down yet! I have put over 200,000 miles on it, and it still runs, drives, and looks like new. The interior still looks great, even after all these years and miles. It may not be a fast car by todays standards, but compared to cars of the same vintage, it's a real performer! Like I said, this car has never let me down. No mechanical or electrical issues. The only money I have had to put into this car is for routine maintenance. If you find one that is in good shape, and has been cared for properly, BUY IT!!!

It kicks butt!

by Brown One from Chicago, IL on August 27, 2006

What is there to say about this car, other than for having an 11 year old car, it kicks butt. Granted I spent a lot of money in the car, but certain things are needed with used 11 year old cars, especially if you have it for 3 years, ( eg. new tires, new shocks, new brakes, windshield, tune ups, etc. etc.) but this car is amazing, one of the few cars, i feel safe and secure in driving 110 mph on a rainy day. No I am not a lunatic, more of a fanatic. I have another domestic made car, that you will see as the more common police or taxi car, and driving down the highway in that yeah, sure, getting to 110 is easier, but, as soon as I hit a bump or a crack, the car becomes unsteady. But the BONNEVILLE, it takes anything in the road like it was a feather on the ground. Taking turns going 85 mph is nothing for this car, I strongly recomend this car!

The most fun I've had with an 11 year old car!

by Sain from Chicago, IL on August 27, 2006

By far this car is amazing! I have one that has been practically put through everything, and it is still running like a charm... After a few dollars spent here and there like all older cars, but this car not only has the UMPH! that I need, but it still gets me about 25 mpg which is more than what I can say about my Crown Victoria...

least reliable car I have owned

by sandman from marinette WI on February 24, 2011

It is a good car but there are better cars out there for the same money. Now the engine is this car is one of the most reliable engines you can buy, but I recomend a Ford escort, or a Honda Civic.

Our Expert Review: 1995 Pontiac Bonneville