Most reliable car ive owned and great on gas.

by from New Jersey on October 8, 2009

I would def, recommend this car to any one. The drive is great especially in manual transmission. Its a fun whip around car and also a great family car. Very reliable never had any problems. And great on gas!!

Best Pontiac I've Ever Owned

by from Akron, OH on August 18, 2010

This car is an awesome, inexpensive, and sporty little ride. I bought my G5 used and it came fully loaded with the 2.4L engine, remote start, heated leather seats, premium sound system and a 5 disc cd changer. For a 4 cylinder engine with an automatic transmission, this car has some power, and it sounds great when you floor it. Fuel economy is great too, I rarely have to put gas in this thing. Handling feels great, steering is very tight and the tires just grip the pavement. The seats are very comfortable, even the back seats, which can surprisingly seat 3, with full over the shoulder buckles. My only gripe with this car is the front seat belts can be hard to get to because there really is no space between the seat and the door, so I've had to open the door to get to the seat belt buckle. This car has not disappointed me yet. It's a shame pontiac is gone because I really like their styling with this car, much better than the cobalt.

Great Buy

by from on June 4, 2012

Was hoping to buy the gt model. Deal fell through and i found a base model.. Took it for a test drive and never looked back. Great car for starter or everyday commuter

A Real Head Turner

by from Sioux Falls, SD on February 19, 2011

Great car. Has a very good turning radius. Fun to drive. Smooth shifting. Very tight car. Enjoy this car immensely.

Pleasant Surprise

by from Maryland on August 28, 2012

What a great car. I bought mine used with 78,000 miles. I love the displays for gas economy and oil usage-very cool. I have been really pleased with this car so far. I get 35.6 mpg on the highway-which is higher than the rated mpg. I am 6 ft, so it took some time to find the right spot, but when I did, it was perfect. Plenty of head room. The rear passenger room is a bit small, but I have 3 kids and the fit fine. I love the height adjustment feature as well. The trunk opening is small, but it is a car, not a truck. If you need to haul something that big, maybe you need a different vehicle. It handles very well. Mine was lowered by the previous owner, so the ride is a little rougher, but it still drives great.

Great for city driving

by from Chicago, IL on April 5, 2009

Getrag 5-speed is smooth-shifting and a great match for the 2.4L engine. Good gas mileage, especially on the expressways. Great value for money. I like the steering wheel sound system controls and iPod jack. Sunroof is great, too. So far (after two years) this car has been totally reliable. No repairs and only oil changes for service. Exterior gets lots of compliments, especially the 17 in. wheels. Seat fabric could use an upgrade, but seats are comfortable. Trunk opening is very small, but if I wanted to buy things in bulk I'd buy a minivan.

Great Ride

by from Florida on September 7, 2008

Great car for the price and lots of sporty options. Even the base coupe has great performance. Fuel economy is good too.

Awesome little car

by from Ohio on August 10, 2007

I have had the car for about 2500 miles now and average 28.5 mpg in mostly city driving. The manual transmission is smooth, handles great, not powerful but quick when it is needed to be. I have no complaints at all!

i cant believe they overlook the ebrake design.

by from texas on April 3, 2007

Im satisfied with the cars performance even though i have the base model.Tested it against a car twice as expesive it beat it.Bad things about it: awkward ebrake design, governer kicks in partially at 100 and fully at 110 i wish i could have gotten a yellow one..But overall good for its price..I never thought id be happy driving a pontiac but stuff happens.

Great car for the money

by from Ontario on March 23, 2008

My gas milage is great, avg about 29-30mpg. I love the look of the car. I'm about 6' and it tuff getting in and out. The front seat takes some getting used too especially the head rest. Drives and handles great. Lots of trunk room for it's size. A little tight in the back seat.

Similar Models