2000 Pontiac Grand Am

My first car

by from Frederick, Maryland on September 11, 2017

I had my car for six years. I never had a major problem with the car. I love the way it rides, if I had to chance I would buy it again for niece.

Uses car for Havingfun

Sturdy, cool looking car...powerful!

by from binghamton, ny on September 9, 2017

Great car...sold it very cheaply to a needy young woman. Enjoyed the GrandAm while we had it. Would purchase a similar car at some other time. Pontiacs feel sturdy and powerful. Sharp detailing and comfortable seating.

Great First Vehicle

by from Sheffield, AL on August 22, 2017

This car is a great starter vehicle, relatively easy to maintenance, and also gets decent gas mileage.

Great Car

by from NT NY on April 11, 2014

I owned a 2000 GT 2dr. Loved the car. Very dependable. Very sporty ,quick car with good mpg avg 25. Great monsoon sound system, Comfy seats ,had 120,000 miles till i traded it in. VERY HAPPY with the Grand am.

Reliable and economical car

by from on December 10, 2012

This car is very good. You can trust it. When I test I felt that its performance is very good you will feel comfortable and smooth eventhough this American car has ever been used for more than 100000 miles, so I dicided to buy Pontiac Grand Am 2000 to be my buddy. Thanks Pontiac Grand Am 2000 for being my partner.

It's Reliable to a Fault and Fun Beyond Compare

by from Pacific Northwest on June 15, 2012

Purchasing this car with 116,000 miles on it was the best decision I ever made with a car, bar none. Regular oil changes are all I've put into it for two years, and it has rewarded me with hours of delight and impeccable service. I've never had a car that handled the road so well. I think the only thing I would change is to add a little more padding to the seat, but that may have just compressed over the years. Some of my padding could use adjustment, too, so I'm not going to be very hard on it for that tiny of a thing!

2000 Pontiac Grand Am

by from Omaha on March 20, 2012

A guy backed over our 2001 Honda Civic forcing us to buy a replacement car with the insurance money - high school age kids are driving it. Not the best looking car but so far it runs.

Very reliable, runs great

by from Appleton, WI on March 9, 2012

I bought this car when it was 5 years old with 50,000 miles on it. I had originally test drove cheapo Caviliers and the like, but for the same price this car had a much more sturdy feel. I now have over 215,000 miles on it and have done minimal maintenance other than regular oil changes. I think in the last 6 years I've had one tune up...yeah, probably not the best but it's kept going! The only complaint is the 'service engine soon' light is always on because of some gas cap error/emission error...I've left it go for 3 years now and it hasn't affected anything. I freaking love my car and I'm scared to buy anything new because I know it will never be as reliable as this car. I currently commute 40 miles each way to work. I will run it until the rust takes completely over.

Best car I have ever owned

by from Gladstone on December 1, 2011

This car has been a life line. I have over 100,000 miles and have not had any major repairs come up. I love this car.

Grand Am underrated

by from Florida on July 31, 2011

Pontiac may no longer be a division of GM but I really enjoyed my Grand Am. It never had engine or transmission trouble and I gave it to a relative after 122K miles.