Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2003 Grand Am

2003 Pontiac Grand Am

$509 - $6,317  MSRP Range
2003 Pontiac Grand Am

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am?

1st and only car I've financed

by Sarah M. from Gibraltar, MI on Sat Sep 18 2010

I bought my 2003 Grand Am GT March 2006. Besides the normal maintenance, I have never had an issue with my car. I definitely recommend it and it's a great buy =). My Grand Am is fast, too! I love it's sassy body style. I do a lot of driving for my job and I have never worried about not getting back home.

Excellent Car

by Ozzy from Dallas, TX on Sun Mar 08 2009

I bought my car in December of 2003 with 16k miles, it had been a rental car. The car has turned out great. I've had 2 major repairs, the ignition $800 and the intrument panel $800 over the last 5+ years. It's extremely reliable, gets decent fuel economy and it has awesome accelaration with the V6. All in all, the magazine reviews don't do this car justice. I want to get nicer used luxury car but I can't part with it . . . so I may keep it as a third car. Excellent performance and reliability.

good car

by turtle from stuart fl on Sat Oct 29 2011

we bought our 03 grandam new 8 years ago, 75,000 kiles it has been a good car. only issues was fuel pump, however for the first 3 years the car had alot of bad gas run throught it. i4 ecco tech is good motor but car is slow and somewhat under powered however 30mpg on the high is worth the slower car. the car been driven throught just about every thing you can think of from north dakota blizzards to fl hurricans, and the finsish still looks great

2003 Grand Am - Guilty for looking at newbies!

by ThereAndBack from Minneapolis, MN on Tue Jan 25 2011

This is my second car, financed and paid off. I've had this car for 5 years and have only put $500 into it, plus regular maintenance. It's up to 140k miles. I like the style and look of it, the inside cosmetics are a little cheap. I feel guilty looking for a newer, bigger vehicle...

The Best

by kam from Lombard on Mon Mar 05 2012

Very very Nice and Reliable Car , Shape and Design very cool . When you are on the road nobody catch you because of Pontiac Grand AM.

Still Up in the Air about this car.

by Still Up in the Air from Batesville, AR on Tue Jan 18 2011

I bought this car in 08 and i've put about 50000 miles and ive recently have had to replace the intake gasket. Besides that, ive had some minor issues with the starter and now it feels like the transmission is starting to slip just a bit.

Next best thing to a trans am

by Nick from Toledo, OH on Sat Aug 06 2011

I really love this car since purchasing it 6 months ago, really gets up and goes and all I have to do is put gas in it, never had any problems.

Owned this car for 5 years

by cmgalaxy from Metro Detroit, Michigan on Fri Dec 05 2008

It has been great for me in this time of fluctuating fuel prices. I get 25-28 mpg with city/highway mix. I have owned it since brand new and now have 98,000 miles on it. I have had to replace a fuel pump, windshield wiper motor, repair the radio, and security light problems/malfunction. I have had no major issues with this car. I am a little hard on my car, and I'd say it's holding up great. I have 2 kids ages 10 and 5 that ride in it daily. It still looks like brand new with no dents or scratches. I even hit a deer at 70 mph, (it was dead already) with NO damage. I didn't even get a flat. In fact, I've never had a flat or damaged the rims on this car.

It is the best car that I have ever owned

by mike from canton,ny on Fri Apr 20 2007

I llove this car, I can always trust it and it has never let me down. I truly believe that this is one of the best cars for the price that you can ever purchase.

2003 Grand-AM GT with 161,500km

by Sport car enthusiast 55 years old from Montreal (Quebec,Canada) on Fri Jun 15 2007

I have paid 6,995$cdn for this car in march 07 It was listed 12,500$cdn for a low mileage car. I had 3 months/5000km warranty on it plus 4 Fusion HRI P225/50x16 high performance sum- mer tires.4 Good-Year Ultra-Grip winter tires was installed on this car.The previous owner was a fork lift representative and he did mostly highway driviving.On june 9,2007 I had to re- place 2 front ABS hub bearing.I have found 2 Fenco Dynapack WH513137 for 115$cdn each. Total 260$cdn tx included.I have to buy 1 OTC hub puller 7208A and a 36mm Ultra-Pro(NAPA) for 70$+tx.I have done the repair myself.I have also solved my ABS,service vehicle soon,trac off warning lights.I had this problem 3 weeks a- go.It was a broken wire at the left hub sensor. Total cost 340$.At the garage 85$/hr for 2hr labor minimum plus the full price for the parts. I was expecting to pay at least 600$cdn and 75$cdn extra for the ABS check-up!It's my first repair after 6000km.My car gives me the feeling of a sport car with a stiff suspension and a fast steering ratio.The rest of the car is A-1 for the brakes,engine and transmission.I have paid 800$ more over a 2003 pontiac sunfire sedan value model with base equipment with CD play- er and 114,000km.My Grand-AM GT has a 3.4L H.O.ram-air,automatic,electric sunroof,chrome- tech 16''wheels,full equipped,Monsoon CD radio 200 watts,carpet,cargo net.I have found that car on the internet in Levis,QC near Quebec Ci- ty.I love the black color of this sedan with the rear aerio spoiler.That car is running strong!!!

1 2 3