1993 Pontiac Grand Prix

Would buy it again

by from Anaheim, CA on January 6, 2012

I had my 93 for 10 years (1999-2009) with any car age took its toll. Normal wear and tear as I would expect from any car. It was a great car. Love my Pontiac's I now own a G6. My niece has my Grand Pr...
I had my 93 for 10 years (1999-2009) with any car age took its toll. Normal wear and tear as I would expect from any car. It was a great car. Love my Pontiac's I now own a G6. My niece has my Grand Prix

Very Reliable

by from Trenton, NJ on February 4, 2008

I've had mine for 2yrs and had only minor problems. It's a 93 and the only thing that may come up is the turn signal switch may burn out. Other than that, everything is fine. The engine is excellent. I've had people offer me money for the car just for the engine alone. I'd recommend this car to a friend. I have 101,000 miles on it now and it's just great.

A solid car

by from MN on February 11, 2008

Ive had mine for 7 years now. I got it with 49K on it and it now has 131K. Since I have had it I have had only a few minor problems such as I had to replace a couple of houses, an alternator, and a sensor on the engine. Other than that, it is a very reliable car that runs great and gets good mileage. In the summer, I can ussually get between 27-29MPG of course I baby it and ussually set the cruise at 60. Overall, I am very happy with my Grand Prix and plan on driving her for ever.

has been a reliable car for me

by from salt lake city, utah on July 22, 2017

this has been a reliable car for me for my everyday running around and getting back and forth to work

Our Expert Review: 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix