2007 Pontiac Grand Prix

Wife's Choice

by from Bartlesville, OK on April 15, 2008

Bought this Pontiac last year as a certified used without many extras. For a V-6 it has plenty of power and will get up and go. Disappointed in the gas mileage on the highway since the book says it should do 30 mpg highway and we have yet to get better than 27 mpg. The only thing we had it in the shop for was the antenna had come unhooked somehow. Our first Pontiac in about 15 years and hopefully not our last.

Best car ever

by from Royal Oak, Michigan on February 20, 2012

I have put over 60,000 miles on the vehicle. Great pickup, very comfortable, great looking, really like the trunk to rear seat access. Would have preferred a different color for instrument lights, such as blue. Overall best, most reliable car I ever owned.

Fast and furious .

by from NJ on December 16, 2006

This GXP is exciting to drive. Fasten your seat belts and enjoy the rush. The Monsoon Sound System and XM radio are powerful and provide plenty of choices. Great handling with the sports suspension, a little choppy, but not annoying. Super grip 18 inch Brdgestones provide plenty of useful traction. If you like to smoke'em , this set of wheels is for you. The brakes are fantastic and provided ample stopping power. The paddles on the steering wheel are a bit awkward, but function well.

BOOOYOW!!!!

by from Scarborough, ON, Canada on July 13, 2010

Everyone I let drive my car or that have driven it tell me they love it! I try to drive mostly on the highway to get the better fuel economy. Mines has the Special Edition package on it & I love it! I own it! Nuff said!

LUV IT!

by from St. Louis, MO on October 1, 2012

Bought a 2007 Grand Pix GXP and I love it! The interior is geared toward the driver and all the controls are within reach. Headsup Display has saved me from a couple of tickets which is good since this car can go from ZERO to SIXTY in just over FIVE SECONDS! All the bells and whistles from heated leather seats to remote start and Sirrius RADIO. Wish Pontiacs were still being made. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR!!!!

Second Grand Prix Very nice cars

by from Michigan on August 18, 2007

Would highly recommend. I have had 2 GP and have clocked 160,000 on one and 10,000 on the other. No problems just regular maintenance. I like the front wheel drive and am disappointed that Pontiac is considering a rear wheel drive replacement call the G8? I think they are making a mistake.

07 grand prix gxp

by from limerick, pa on April 23, 2012

this car is amazing. except it is a little squirrely around corners having that heavy v8 and transmission in the front. but the car definitely takes off.

Great car for the money!

by from Cleveland,Ohio on April 2, 2012

This is my dream car. So glad I bought this. I love the colors. I call her beauty. I'm a happy buyer!

Love the GXP!

by from South Dakota on July 28, 2016

Great car for the money. Pontiac did it right with this daily driving beast. 5.3L is intimidating, but surprisingly fuel efficient on the highway thanks to DOD cylinder deactivation. Don't let the efficiency fool you. When you step on the pedal it will pin you to your seat. Good in winter thanks to the front wheel drive. Exterior has special aggressive styling. Interior is modern for the years these cars were built, and has fun features such as TapShift and Heads Up Display (shows speed on windshield) which I could not live without. Very fast, fun, and practical car. Maintenance is key transmissions are the weak link when coupled to the hot aluminum block of the LS4 V8 engine. If you regularly change the transmission fluid, watch the temperature and maybe even add an aftermarket transmission cooler, it will last longer. These cars are very reliable if you take car of them. 166,000 miles and still running strong! Love this car!

Very satisfied customer

by from Michigan on December 18, 2012

Is a great sales associate he so friendly and nice. Had a good experience with Mr Hall. He worked very hard to get us finance.

Similar Models