2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

GXP 4 ME

by from Durham NC on March 19, 2009

I drove many of the GXP's competitors. Most felt more solid and more refined. None had the power, sound or were more fun to drive. This car is a station wagon with the seats down when you need it. Its a big car with a big engine and great milage is a relative thing. Taken as a whole this car has no competition. I does so many things well. The G8 looks better. The Corvette is faster. The Accord is more refined. The Camry gets better mileage. The F-150 hauls more. The A4 has a nicer interior and the BMW 3 has a higher resale value. To get the best of all worlds though there is only one car 4 me. This was my 4th GP since 1996. Each car was great. I'm worried about what I will buy next time now that these are discontinued. For now though I'm just glad I got one of the last ones out there to keep me from looking for a while!

Love this car!!

by from Washington on April 1, 2010

I have drove two door cars, trucks, and SUV's. I was looking for a sporty car with four doors. This is perfect! I have a two hour roundtrip commute to work and have had no problem with this vehicle. I have put about 50,000 miles on it in one year!

I Will Always Love Pontiac

by from on April 11, 2011

I have now owned 2 Pontiac Grand Prix's and I love them both. They have great performance and and comfort. I loved my first one so much, I had to go out and buy myself a 2008 to fully appreciate Pontiac's achievements. I will never look back, they have really outdone themselves with this car. The car has great handling and pickup and is an overall fun car to drive. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this car. I highly recommend this car to anyone, it has lots of room whether you are driving alone or bringing 4 6 foot friends along with you. Bottom line: I love this car!

Pontiac Enthusiast

by from Hopkins,MN on November 21, 2011

The 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP that I own is by far the most bang for your buck, considering all the amenties the car has; A powerful 5.3 V-8 300 plus horsepower engine that I'm surprised by the gas mileage it get's 18 mpg city, 21 hwy, power seats, moonroof, AC, heated seats, XM satelite, leather seats, CD, remote starter, polished alloy wheels, premium stereo (monsoon), manual "tap shift"(when you want more of that powerful sports car feel) I'm telling you I can go on & on about this beautiful muscle car ! The steering is absolutely superb & on point. All I can tell you is drive it & you'll "Be sold"

Grand Prix

by from Salem, Oregon on July 25, 2013

I purchased this vehicle to replace a 2006 Grand Prix with over 100,000 miles. Because GM is has discontinued this vehicle, I will drive this one until it dies.

Great Running Car!!

by from Chicago, IL on August 22, 2015

I recently purchased a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix-Base model with over 100K miles and it runs great. I needed a second vehicle for commuting purposes. It has a nice exterior look and the 3.8L V6 engine is very powerful. With regular maintenance, I expect to drive it over 250K miles. It also has a great sound system in the car. Great car, I would recommend this car. The car is reliable.

Great Car

by from Batavia, NY on February 1, 2011

Car handles great in snow. Smooth ride. Not what I was looking for when car shopping but after a test drive I was sold! Glad I bought it!

the most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Milwaukee,wi on June 30, 2014

This is a great car I've owned a 2004 grand prix no probl mems what so ever the had a lot of power pretty good gas mileage I just recently bought a 08 grandprix gxp absolutely love it rides smooth v8 power and a absolute head turnwe very durable dependable cars and I love the style of them recommend to everyone thinking about buying one

Quality and safe car

by from spring city, TN on January 31, 2013

This is the best car for the money on the market. GM made a serious mistake shuttering the Pontiac from the brand. I was an enthausiast with the GTO and sorry to see it become extinct.

Great car

by from Lancaster, KY on February 13, 2012

I love this car. It looks good, drives and handles great. Runs good, very comfortable interior. Wish it got a little better fuel economy, but a great car.

Similar Models