1995 Pontiac Trans Sport Consumer Reviews

1995 Pontiac Trans Sport
Average based on 1 review

All around perfection

by from Kimberly, WI on March 20, 2011

First off, I have owned two of these fine automobiles. The first one I purchased used in the fall of 1998, and owed it until the spring of 2006. No problems in its lifetime except normal parts that get replaced (brakes, tires, shocks/struts, etc.) The only reason I bought a different vehicle was just for a change. A 2003 Ford Windstar SEL replaced this. BIG MISTAKE!!! So many problems- too many to list! So I went back to another 1995 Pontiac Trans Sport with every available option and I just love it. List of options: Gray leather, power sliding rear door, power windows/locks, factory CD player, steering wheel controls, sun roof, rear air/heat, air compressor, 3.8 L V6, and so many more. This is just an all around great vehicle to own, and the only regret I have is not keeping the first one.