2001 Porsche Boxster consumer reviews

$42,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2001 Boxster Porsche
Explore the 2001 Porsche Boxster
Shop the 2001 Porsche Boxster

I will always own a Porsche

This is one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. well-built and stylish. it?s also one of the safest cars I?ve ever been in. anyone looking for sports car the Porsche boxter is your car .

4.1

Better than you think

This car is way more practical than you would think, a blast to drive, and looks great. I can't emphasize how well these cars drive. The issues have been blown out of proportion and the reliability has been good for me. Really like the looks and the interior grows on you.

Great as a daily driver

Super fun to drive - fast, responsive, and good looking. 80 in 3rd gear? Yeah! You'll get lots of compliments driving a well-maintained Boxster, top down or top up!

Great design and Fun

A fun car in a great state of AZ for beautiful driving. The Porsche Club is definitely worth a membership if you like Porsches and driving with friends.

A great driving car

The car has plenty of power and I do enjoy the ability to operate the automatic transmission with manual control on the steering wheel. It drives like it is on rails. The audio system is first rate and works well as a radio and a CD player

Amazing Little Porsche!

Amazing little Porsche! I love this car! It is so much fun to drive! I have never had problems with it! Air conditioning works great! It drives so well, especially around corners! You will not be disappointed!

Can't wait to run it on open track day!

This car will bring the driver out of you. Start looking for roads that are fun to drive without the traffic! I have had it for 5 months and put new tires and checked and changed the oil. Very important to cut oil filter element and look for any metal particles. Two row IMS bearing models are the way to go, usually 2000 and earlier but some 2001 have that bearing. Buy ONE

Sweet Ride

This is one of my 3 top vehicles. I recommend anyone car shopping to test drive a Boxster before deciding. You will not be disappointed!

4.4

I was very pleased with appearance of the car

Nice car I'm still thinking about buying . I would recommend it to anyone. I loved the power of the engine

Very reliable sports car.

Great summer get out and drive car. So much fun. Plenty of power from the 2.7Liter Boxster engine. And great handling.