2010 Panamera

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

2010 Panamera 4S

by LRDog from Charlotte, NC on November 29, 2010

Styling is contreversial to say the least but after owning this car for 7 months I can tell you the attention it gets is second to nothing we've ever owned. Only one individual ever said anything negative about the Panamera and he admitted to me that he drove a biege Volvo! The Panamera has a presence that is not captured in any of the early press pics I've seen. In fact, I said publically on some forums it was ugly and I'd never have one! That was until I saw it in person and drove one. Pure Porsche! You'd think you're in a 911 not a 5k pound sedan! Air suspension is a MUST! Porsche sport exhaust is an expensive option that if I had it to do over prolly wouldn't get that one. PSE tips are nicer than the standard exhuast tips however. If you appreciate good music, the Buremester stereo while expensive is another MUST HAVE. It's reliable as are most modern day Porsches and has not been to the dealer for anything since we picked it up in May 2010. My only picks would be that EVERYTHING is an option! You want floor mats? That will be $150 please! You want the entire exterior of the car painted in the body color? That will be $$$$ please! You want the headliner to match the interior? That will be more $$$.... You get the idea. To get the P4S we ordered the way we wanted it cost $30k additional in options! No wonder Porsche is one of the most profitable automobile companies in the world. Overall, what a great car!!!!

The greates car ever, period.

by Luxury Man from New York, NY and Palm Beach Gardens, FL on September 21, 2010

When I first saw the Panamera in some magazine, I thought this was the ugliest car in the world. While looking at a 911 at a porsche dealership, I happened to see the panamera in person, and it looked so fantastic, that I changed my mind about buying a 911, and boght myself a Panamera S. This car is considered a sports car, and a ultra-luxury sedan. Compared to big names such as Maserati, Mercedes, Rolls Royce, and Bentley, I would take the Panamera any day. It is a great every day driving car. It is perfect for me and my wife, and when I have business travel, my co-workers beg me to drive to the airport, and I do! I have officially gotten more stares and photos taken with this car than my old Maserati GT and Audi r8. People absolutely love this car. The interior is amazing. It is so comfortable and luxurious. While ultra-luxury cars today have great comfort, the Panamera is the only ultra-luxury car I can think of that has the latest and best technology. Overall, it is the best car in the world.

Left handed rich man

by San Francisco Freak from San Francisco on November 7, 2010

A truly great vehicle. I have the 500 HP turbo. Performance and handling is impressive. I got mine to 180mph two weeks ago, but it felt she still had a bit more to give. At high speed the car is smooth and safe. The interior of the vehicle is beautiful. I had a 911 15 years back so I know Porsche and the superior engineering behind the gloss.. The SUV had very little appeal for me, but I needed something quick and rare on the road. Hello Porsche Panamera Turbo, thank you Stuttgart.

Power and Luxury

by RR from Livermore, CA on October 31, 2017

Great combination of power and luxury. The automanual gearbox is very intuitive and shifts at just the right time. The normally aspirated V8 is amazing. Hard to get that motor these days more that try moved to turbo V6's.

Power and Luxury

by RR from Livermore, CA on October 23, 2017

Always a treat to drive. Powerful and luxurious. If left in automode the transmission shifts are intuitive as though it knows whats coming up.

Overall a good car so far

by Waltz7662 from on September 4, 2017

I think it's overall a good car had some manufacturing problems but the dealership is taken care of them currently

Went from dreaming about to owning it!!!!

by Hanging on for fun from Grants pass, or on February 4, 2018

More awesome then I imagined. Absolutely love it. Still finding new features I didn’t know it had. Left foot on brake and right foot stomp down on gas and launch into motion. 0-60 in 3,6 seconds. Wooohooooo. Seats are so adjustable you can only love them. Even my son loves the back seat with quad zone climate control and heated and ventilated seats all the way around. Sun shades up and down simply by the push of a lever. Everything about this car is comfortable and enjoyable. Hit the sport plus mode and you better be hanging on.

Simply put AMAZING

by Porsche Nutt from NYC on October 4, 2011

I hated the idea of getting a 4 door car. I bought this car site unseen and had never driven it. I simply relied on the fact it was a Porsche and hoped it would handle and perform like one. It does that and then some. With the adjustable suspension in sport plus mode I swear this would push my Carrera S in the corners. You may notice that it is a bit slower than the S but it is as fast or faster than anything else that you may be running against on that trip to Stop n Shop.

Great car in all respects, sport,luxury,comfort

by BMW believer from Castle Rock, CO on June 28, 2011

I had my eye on BMW Alpina B7 European delivery. A friend told me to check out the new Panamera 4s. I did and I was pleasantly surprised at the sportiness, luxury, exterior style and the interior layout of all the features that I was hooked and bought my first Porsche. I also own 5 BMW's, and now 1 Porsche. I'm very pleased with the car so far. It's a wolf in sheeps clothing. A 911 on steroids. True Porsche performance in a four door sedan. This car is a real looker, I get lot of compliments on the design, and overall look of this car. Great job Porsche!. I might be a convert and buy the turbo next time, and opt for the EU delivery.

Panamera 4 - Zero Compromise

by New Porsche Lover from Maryland on October 29, 2011

I have owned my Panamera for 5 months and I absolutely love this car. The handling, styling, and eye catching beauty are worth every penny of the sticker price. I did lots of research before purchasing the Panamera. Cars I considered where the 2012 CLS, the BMW 7, and the Audi A8....all great cars but none offered the level of styling, exclusiveness, or the second to none JD Power reliabilit ratings. The car garners so much attention that I'm sometimes embarrassed. People don't simply give the thumbs up....they roll down their window to tell me how beautiful they think the car is. The only negative thing about this car is people tend to place you in the category of the top 1% of wealthest Americans... don't mind the haters.

1 2 3