NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 1500

2016 RAM 1500

2016 RAM 1500

Have You Driven the 2016 RAM 1500?

Great vehicle

by BigDog from Saskatchewan Canada on Tue Jul 31 2018

This is my 3rd ram 1500 sport. Love them they seem to keep getting better. Best advice I can give is to purchase better tires. Tires that come with them the Goodyear wrangler are garbage. I have had nothing but issues with them. I’d also like to see the jacks that come with vehicles to be a bit better built so they can handle the weight of vehicle with greater ease.

2016 Ram 1500 4X4

by Truck owner from Upton, MA on Mon Jul 11 2016

I had a great buying experience with Pat W. and Chris M. from Imperial Cars, Mendon, MA. The 4X4 truck handles well and has excellent fuel economy. The truck also has great acceleration for a 6 cylinder. The options are also an excellent value for the cost of the vehicle, it is loaded, including:back-up camera, lots of chrome trim, tilt wheel, alloy rims, spray in bed liner and 1 year XM radio. The gear selector knob is also a great feature and easy to use. The only complaint I have is getting the right seat adjustment because the manual controls are not as precise as electric. I enjoy driving the truck, working with the truck and looking forward to many years with it.

Rebel Yeah

by The Rebel from Lubbock, TX on Fri Feb 05 2016

I bought a 2016 Rebel with the air ride suspension and I love it. The rougher the road the more I love it. I used to drive the Chevy Avalanche was a little bitter when they stop making them but my Rebel rides even better. I'm happy now!

Happy Camper

by Steve Da Newyaka from North Las Vegas, NV on Mon Apr 10 2017

I looked at all the trucks and got the best bang for my buck with the Ram 1500! The Hemi and the eight speed transmission were a big influence in my decision-making for purchasing the Ram 1500.

4 wheel drive luxury!

by bigd from Minnesota on Sun Jun 18 2017

Ram 1500 Laramie is a truck that comes with luxury. The leather is heated and cooled. It rides and drives like a luxury car. Hemi with 8spd lots of power and gets good mpg for a 390hp engine. The Alpine surround sound system sounds amazing. The console built in smartphone holder is a really nice touch. This is best crew cab truck I have ever owned!

Dodge Ram is a class truck

by Oldbasser from Pennsylvania on Fri May 20 2016

This is my third Dodge Ram and this one is living up to all my expectations.Quality,performance,and looks are all top notch.Brown Daub Dodge in Bath Pennsylvania is a class act in every way

Uses car for Towing

Joe rammet

by Joe rammer from Norristown pa on Sat Jul 02 2016

Great looking truck, runs and handles great, food navigation controls and the Alpine stereo is awesome, alot to take in, technology everywhere and the backup camera is great.

Good daily driver pickup

by zedrom from South Lyon, MI on Mon Apr 10 2017

This is my second Ram 1500. I have had the V6 both times and I think it puts out plenty of power even though its not the HEMI. That being said I would rather have the HEMI due to the comparable gas mileage between the two.

Ram beats them all

by Ranguy58 from Anderson Sc on Fri Jun 17 2016

Seem like the war between Ford and Chevy will always be there. But the Ram is in a class by itself and on top in my opinion. This is my second Ram in 3 years. Had a ex-cab before but I had trouble driving with it being so long as I am blind in 1 eye. So I traded it in on a 2016 reg cab and it made all the difference in the world and turns on a dime compared to the ex cab. I just bought a tool box for all my gear and works out great for me. I had it lowered even with running boards as my mother goes with me and she's 84 years old. Anyways mine is a tradesman with power windows, door locks, upgraded door panels and lots of CHROME and it looks and feels classy. It had all the bells and whistles for my liking and needs, I have the Delmonico Red with 3.6 Pentastar with 3.55 rear end and I tell you this truck is a rocket, the power just keeps coming. I cant say enough great things about it, My only complaint is if your 5 ft 6in or taller it's a pain to sit in the middle as the radio sticks out a few inches and your knees hit it. But around town driving the mileage is 21 to 22 MPG. Highway @ 70 gets about 26 to 27. I was looking at a new 2016 Tacoma but this truck was SO MUCH nicer in looks, power, MPG and chrome. Maybe I wont have the resale value as the taco but my comfort, looks and safely is worth a whole lot more to me.

2nd Ram, just as good as the 1st!

by Chase from Auburndale, FL on Mon Apr 17 2017

I had an 07 Ram 1500 and wanted another one because of the reliability and style. I've found it in this truck and am glad to see that the feature package is even better, 9 years later. Ram makes a great valued vehicle and I will definitely look to them if I ever need to buy again!

Our Take on the 2016 RAM 1500

The verdict: Three years since significant drivetrain and chassis upgrades made it a standout, the Ram 1500 full-size half-ton pickup truck has lost ground to more recently redesigned body-type competitors, but it remains a satisfying truck in many ways.

Versus the competition: It’s not the right choice for the pickup shopper who wants the latest active-safety features or must haul or tow the absolute heaviest loads, but otherwise the 2016 Ram 1500 belies its age.

The 2016 model year sees the introduction of a new top trim level, the Laramie Limited, which shares an updated grille design introduced by the Rebel trim last year and incorporates Argento wood and premium leather inside... Read More