Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 20 reviews

Great sports car

by from Minnesota on January 31, 2010

The absolute best bang for your buck out there in the market. Great styling, great handling, great power with the 2.0 litre turbo engine, and great fuel economy (30+ mpg on the highway).

Amazing vehicle

by from South Florida on January 16, 2008

I have my 2008 sky for a week now, and it's the best purchase ive made. If your looking for something thats just plain fun to drive, take a look at the sky. It take a little getting used to, and make sure you don't need to store anything bigger than a gym bag!

MINI VETTE WITHOUT THE COST AND INSURANCE

by from Peoples Republic of California on March 12, 2008

I've had a few sportscars in my time, and dollar for dollar, this is the winner. It fits better, doesn't rattle as much, even comes with an inflator and sealer in the event you have a flat. I used to have carry a can of tire fix and a small compressor in my c-5 vettes.

Red Line

by from Ohio on November 21, 2011

I got the Red Line Turbo and all I can say is it is the most fun I have had driving in the last 20 years!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by from Killeen, Texas on April 3, 2011

ive always liked the looks of the sky, and when i finally was able to purchase a redline i instantly fell in love! it may be a little cramped on the interior if ur taller than 5'9 or so but thats to be expected. it has a decent sound system with some decent bass and handles well. lots of power for such a small car and has gotten me into trouble a few times :) it definetly turns heads since there are only 4 or 5 in the area and people always mistake it for something other than a saturn. LOVE THIS CAR

very stylish reliable car

by from MOuntain Home,AR on April 8, 2009

This car is a very nice car that i think everyone would enjoy the only problem is that it only has 2 seats so a parent couldn't buy it if they had kids.

Fun for two

by from Birmingham, Alabama on December 11, 2012

I researched the vehicle for almost a year and new the car I wanted. I had no real problem with color, due to the fact I was buying a used vehicle and I was looking for the mileage and the results of the car fax. I did however, have a desire to have two tone seats and most of the Red Line had those. I found the in another state, traveled to the location, test drove the car and purchased on the spot. The car was as advetised and had all the features (turbo, Red Line, two tone seats) and I purchased the vehicle that day.

Want a roadster? This it is!

by from Duluth, MN on April 21, 2013

I purchased the 2008 Sky from a dealership in Wichita, drove it home to Northern Minnesota that day, Slept somewhere in Iowa and didn't sleep well JUST because I wanted to get back in my car! Car has just 24,000 miles and looks/feels new. I love how the car feels even without the turbo and wow, it does get looks! Wonder if it could be a collectible in a few years?

'07 Yellow Saturn Redline

by from Sarasota, FL on June 3, 2016

I'm 64 and retired. This little roadster is my last kiddie toy before I'm too old to get in and out of something so close to the pavement. I love this car and the styling is timeless. The turbo has all the performance I could ever wish for. My wife thinks I'm nuts for having a car like this at my age, but she sure seems to enjoy those top-down weekend cruises.

Sky Red Line

by from Gates,NC on January 2, 2012

I got a White Red Line Turbo Sky,great car, speed,performance,and 31mpg makes this sportcar america greatess..

Similar Models