2005 Vue

2005 Saturn Vue

2005 Saturn Vue

4.2

Have You Driven the 2005 Saturn Vue?

Overall, Good car and good deal

by ithanxu from indianapolis on Sat Jul 02 2011

I drive for a living so a comfortable, quiet car with good gas mileage is a must. Overall I enjoy the Saturn Vue 2005. I definetely could use more storage space in front for pens, notes etc..Minimal storage for maps, tools etc.. that most would want to keep handy. Horrible in rain, slick roads. Good window view(s) which I always look for, due to blind spots. Gas mileage is avg. 0f 20mpg, so I'm not impressed. Overall a good car at a good price. So far no mechanical problems........

Most reliable / lowest maintenance car ever owned.

by 5 speed enthusiast from Danbury, Conecticut on Tue Aug 04 2009

Bought new in Danbury, Connecticut. Tires lasted 45,000 to 50,000 mile before replacement. Changed oil and filter and that's about all. Rotors last about 40,000 miles before resurfacing due to hilly terrain. Amazing low maintenance cost. Vehicle gets 27-29 mpg on highway even after 100,000 miles. Replacable Cabin filter does an amazing job of keeping interior air clean. Not many cars have this feature. 5 speed is very peppy and this Vue handles like a sports car in the curves. Fold down seats make this vehicle very versatile. Fold down the front passenger seat and load 10' cargo. The front wheel drive makes this SUV very stable in slippery weather. Made it through many winter storms.

Once I changed the Tires....

by Dj Napo from Northwest Indiana on Tue Sep 09 2008

I purchased my '05 Vue back in May of this year, and I was overall impressed. I'm most impressed so far with the Gas Mileage with the V6 Engine, beating the Gas mileage i was getting with my '01 PT Cruiser (Not knocking the Cruiser, though). It does well on my daily commute to and from Illinois daily (I'm from Indiana). I didn't like how it handled in the rain (at first) with the Dueler Tires. I switched them to a slightly taller BF Goodrich Traction T/A. Now, not only is the ride more quiet, but a WHOLE lot smoother and a lot more stable. I do recommend the '05 V6 FWD Vue to anyone in need of Space, and Economy.

Great VUE

by PUD from Chicago,IL on Mon Jul 25 2011

I've owned a lot of cars and trucks but the Vue is both. As far as mantenace very little change the oil and rotate the tires that takes care of it. I'm getting right at 21 miles a gallon in city thats with a lite foot. On the highway Keep it under 65 and I've got as much as 29 mpg. With alittle work I've got a 10 foot table in with the back door closed. The V6 is very peppy and and the all wheel drive is just great in the snow.

One of the most reliable cars I've owned

by GM man from Penn on Sat Oct 20 2007

Great car. I have the 4cyl. model and they say engine noise. I don't have any noise. Modest power great milage and tough as nails.

Best Car I've Owned

by SUV Man from Nashville, TN on Sat Oct 04 2008

Had this car for two years. It's great! No problems, just change oil and drive. I just have to try and keep my wife away from it. The sound system is great.

Wish I could Find another!!!

by EmmaSue from Wisconsin on Thu Jul 16 2015

I purchased my Saturn when I turned 16 with just over 100,000 miles on it! I absolutely loved it! It's reliable had very few problems with it especially for its age! Car is super safe and actually saved my life! Was in an accident where I ended up airborne, hit 5 trees and landed in the bottom of a ravine. I walked away with no injuries other than a couple minor bumps and bruises! I would recommend this car to anybody! especially new drivers!! I was able to fit everything I ever needed to in it and had no worries whenever I was driving! Gas mileage is excellent and car was extremely comfortable. Wish I could find another Saturn like this! Really wish Saturn was still around and making Vues!!!

Doesn't owe me anything

by ladytrouble52 from San Tan Valley, AZ on Mon Jul 03 2017

This truck started it's journey in Pennsylvania and drove cross country to Arizona. It's still on the road with 234K miles. It has had routine maintenance issues over the years. Nothing that hasn't been expected. I just had to purchase a new vehicle for daily use however, I will still be holding on to this one.

no problems with

by my vue from s.c. on Thu Dec 28 2006

this is the second saturn vue i have owned and i have never had a problem. i found my vue very afforable and designed just right for female drivers. i didn't want a big suv, so the size is perfect. the buying process was truly not stressful. i would recommend one to anybody.

NO problems with mine!

by Saturnluver from Michigan on Sun Oct 22 2006

This is the 3rd Saturn I've owned. Have had SL1, SC2, and now a VUE. I've maintained them regularly, and they have served me well. I've recommended them to family and friends for reliability and have had good luck too. I have run across a people who haven't, but don't know how their cars have been maintained or bought from! One was from the dealer, and two practically new from GM employees. I LOVE MY SATURN's!!

1 2 3 4