2008 Saturn Vue

Good car for travel

by from walpole,ma on September 14, 2017

I bought this car with 108,000 miles on it, had some trouble with the tire pressure. The sensor was very sensitive, if it was even 2 over or under it would go off. Style is great and very comfortable, feel very safe in it.

Wonderful Ride

by from CERES, CA on August 22, 2017

I enjoy this SUV. It drives really smooth. Couldn't have chosen a better vehicle. *******************

Uses car for Transportingfamily

One of the best vehicles I've owned

by from Milltown, NJ on July 25, 2017

I purchased my 2008 Saturn VUE in 2013. Our family needed more space due to kids being involved in activities, road trips, etc. The VUE has served us well: it has good gas mileage and has been very reliable when we've gone on long trips, including a 60 mile round trip to work each day. I haven't had to make too many repairs (only what is to be expected). The car has provided lots of space for our family and belongings when traveling. We currently need a new vehicle due to our family growing but I've enjoyed driving my Saturn VUE.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

It is a fair car with no highs and no lows

by from MD on July 19, 2017

The car met all my requirements for commuting. It served me well for my kids expeditions and outdoors activities. Never faced any discomfort or any maintenance issues!

Great Car

by from Dallas on July 3, 2017

It served its purpose and was reliable. I could drive round trip in comfort and it accommodates up to 5 people comfortably.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best reliable car I've owned and great on highways

by from Detroit,Mi on June 16, 2017

I have a family of 5 and it transports us very comfortably as well as have a luxurious interior and exterior which I love

Saturn vue xr

by from Bay City on June 11, 2017

It's the best car, many buyers don't know that this car made by GM, and it has the best v6/ 3.6 engine in the XR model, engine and transmission they last forever if they been taken care of.

don't do it unless

by from Kansas City on June 1, 2017

You make sure the engine and transmission are in good condition. These cars have a major electrical issue and transmission issues. Do something I did not do at first. Research and take to certified dealer for inspection before purchase!

saturn vue 08 restart car

by from on May 23, 2017

it sucks, I got in a contract were this car is a recall and recall place will not fix it. I called multiple times to fix. telling me cost $600.00 something dollar I'm still financing this car this is crazy help please someone, please. I have to keep pulling over turn car off take key out, open door and start it all over again and keep doing that to hope it drive right. please help.

I shopped around, This was a KEEPER

by from Elgin, Illinois on May 20, 2017

We purchased a 2008 Vue Redline, 77000 miles. Great car. Sporty looking, handles like a sportcar, I test drove many vehicles prior to getting this one, Most other SUVs felt like I was driving a truck...

Our Expert Review: 2008 Saturn Vue