2009 Vue Hybrid

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

THIS is one fine SUV!!!

by EZ Vue Lover from San Jose, CA on August 25, 2009

What is not to like? I am a big guy and I fit easily inside. Headroom is superb! The seats are great and everything is easily within reach. I love the automatic climate control, the ride, the handling, THE SIDE TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS (a fabulous idea), the radio, the easy lift gate on back, the quality, the huge and deep cup holders, and the complete set of safety features. The gas mileage is excellent (eats like a bird). I find the VUE to be very Upper Crusty with the leather interior. It seems and drives like a luxury car and yet costs far less and saves on fuel. Make no mistake, this IS a luxury vehicle! The chrome factory wheels are beautiful! Frankly, living with a VUE is easy in every sense of the word! I just cannot stop raving! I made one heck of a good choice!!

I LOVE my Saturn Vue Hybrid 2007

by Repeat Saturn Customer from Victoria BC on November 17, 2009

I am devastated that Saturn is done and that I will not be able to replace my Vue with a later model when my lease is up in late 2010. I get 27mpg around town and better than 35mg on the highway. The ONLY thing I dislike about it is the large turning circle, but that can be compensated for. I love my heated seats, electric driver's seat, hands free phone, OnStar, XM Radio (would NOT be without it now),automatic lights.....and so on and so on. Love the fold-away shopping holder in the tail gate. This is my 3rd Saturn and I have been searching for something comparable to replace it a year or so from now. There is NOTHING on the market that can compare feature-wise, price-wise or come close to the fuel economy with the size and level of comfort that the Vue Hybrid offers. I am constantly stopped in parking lots by people admiring the vehicle. Every time I walk towards it or away from it, I think how beautiful it is. Someone hit me recently and damaged one of my wheels (SO upset) that had to go away for a week to be fixed. I had a rental - a Toyota PRIUS for 3 days and I hated it!! Poor visibility, and I put $4.50 worth of gas in it to drive 50K...it was a brand new vehicle too! How will I replace this lovely vehicle!

Great Little SUV

by Columbia_Gina from Columbia, SC on September 13, 2009

I looked at about 8 different small SUVs before I decided on my Saturn Vue Hybrid and I couldn't be happier. The Vue Hybrid offered more space, better gas mileage and a nicer appearance than all the others - at a lower price too. I feel safe in this little truck and I can see very well all around the vehicle. The seats are comfortable and there's plenty of room for friends, dogs, groceries - whatever. I love my new truck and would recommend this to friends without hesitation.

Great Sub-compact Hybrid

by J.W.S. from Fort Worth, Tx on November 7, 2017

I'm a tall guy, and there's plenty of headroom. The leather interior is well made, and the car is surprisingly spacious all around. Great gas mileage, and even though it's a sub-compact - you feel safe.

Best compromise of fuel economy & value

by First_Eored from Mililani, HI on March 21, 2017

This very stylish "mild-hybrid" as the technology was described was much more affordable than a Highlander or Escape hybrid. But driven with fuel economy as the goal, it delivers superior real world mpg for commuting. The battery-assist on part-throttle is just enough to keep the car moving with traffic without engine working harder. Only wish it had more cargo storage and that the driver's seat gave more thigh support. The kids love the reclining 2nd row seats though.

Good car for the money.

by darktristin from Fayetteville on May 20, 2017

I enjoyed this vehicle. It was strictly a point A to B vehicle, yet i enjoyed the gas mileage and the sound system was nice for stock. Overall pretty average, yet never had any issues.

First Hybrid

by Hybrid Owner from Los Angeles, CA on January 23, 2012

I bought this hybrid and i didn't know what to expect. I really was impressed with the growl of the engine as well as it being a Hybrid. It could be better on gas but for what it lacks in excessive gas mileage it makes up for in style. I LOVE the heated seats and the fact that it has a wood grain and leather interior.