2006 Scion Tc

Great Car

by from Overland Park on March 31, 2011

The vehical advertised above actually was my car. I traded it in last week but I have to say I will miss this car. Great car, no maintenance issues, and it actually have tons of space in the back seat for passangers and hauling if you fold the seats down. It's a fun little car and I have no complaints about driving it. It's not as convenient for hauling as an SUV is but that is not its purpose. Will make someone very happy for a long time!

Best car I've owned

by from Chicago on April 11, 2011

For a four cylinder the power is great and the handling is unbelievable. It's lights, fast and still good on fuel. I have the stick shift and it gives an even better kick to it and a very easy clutch to drive. The basic options include power everything and the high profile alloy wheels and double moon roof standard are a nice touch. I bought mine new in 2006 and have never had any mechanical problems with it.

Good safe car, I love the hatchback

by from Cuba, MO on October 2, 2009

This week I totalled the car by hitting a guard rail and I wasn't hurt at all, this is truly a safe car. My complaints are that I don't like the black interior, it gets too dirty and the dials are hard to read during the daytime.

Great value and style for the money

by from St. Louis, MO on March 18, 2008

Everything about this car has been great to me. I've owned it for two years and put over 50,000 miles on it. It's great in all terrain. Only downside is the bad rear visibility when backing up.

best car ive owned

by from Tulsa, Ok on October 14, 2009

this car is great in many ways. very fun to drive great looking lots of bang for your buck. would recommend to anyone

Pleasant Suprise

by from atlanta, ga on February 25, 2008

simply a great car overall. they have thought of everything and the standard features are great. awsome sound system, nice alloy wheels, audio controls on the small sporty steering wheel, leather shift knob. this car drives really well, it responds to every little move of the driver. the handling of the road is excellent and the little engine is busting with power. the manual transmission offers much better acceleration. everyone should drive this car to exerience the fun.

Most bang for your buck!

by from WA on November 27, 2007

This car looks awesome and drives awesome! I make up errands to run just so I can go out and drive!

Sexy Ride

by from Silver Spring, MD on July 22, 2006

This car is absolutely amazing!! I bought it in azure pearl and everyone compliments me on the color because it looks like it changes between night/day...however any color that the tc comes available is gorgeous. I upgraded it with fog lights, blue LED lights, leather shift knob, IPOD capability stereo, floor mats, lo-jack security, lip spoiler, and I want more! New performance accessories are now available such as a supercharger, quick shifter, and cold air intake. If only my boyfriend knew how many guys hit on me with this car on the way to work =)..the drive is toyota smooth, handles well around turns. The best part is the reclining rear seats and the double sunroof. Friends like the roominess in the back seats and say "it has room like a 4-door." The standard 17" Yokohama low-profile tires are definitely a plus when it comes to value. More horsepower than an 06 civic EX, you are definitely getting more than what you pay for. Please, buy one, and ENJOY!!

Gorgeous Reliable Car

by from Newtown, PA on November 8, 2007

I absolutely love this car. It handles wonderfully, it's very appealing to the eye, lots of interior space. Great Value for the price!

the beauty and style

by from Virginia beach on August 29, 2006

the handling not so good after 50 mph there is a gap, definitly needs 5s gear (i have automatic). one disapointing thing is the quality of the interior after 6 month it looks like in 5 years old car (lots of scratches evrywhere)

Similar Models