2009 Scion Tc

Great sports car lots of complements

by from Asheville NC on September 13, 2017

Great sports package with Sunroof and aux to plug in phone only two doors lots of storage in trunk and seats are movable coupe storage for long items. Get all recalls done one includes an oil part in motor very important ...this car will last a while if all oil done on time and recalls done

Uses car for Havingfun

Very Reliable and Easy to Drive

by from California on August 1, 2017

This car was great for commuting and was a little stylish as well. I learned to drive manual on it and it was an easy car to learn on.

Your basic Toyota engine

by from Boise, ID on May 21, 2017

Great first car for teenagers. Horrible ride, cheaply made interior. Great engine though. Toyotas will run forever

Great deal for great car

by from Antioch, IL on May 3, 2017

I love it and am really satisfied with my purchase. It's perfect for what i need and was looking for.

Great First Car

by from Reading, Pa on October 27, 2014

I got this car back in march for a great price as my first car, and I absolutely love it, it's easy to park, the sunroof makes it easy to keep the car cool without using the AC, and the car really stands out as well. Only downsides I've seen is the suspension is a bit stiff for a little 4-cyl coupe, also during the summer, the glass roof causes the car to quickly become a lot like a green house bringing in a lot of heat and keeping it all, also the gas milage isn't THAT great.

scion tc

by from on July 27, 2012

I had a 2009 Scion up until a month ago when I had to get a bigger car for my newborn baby. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my Scion. It was so much fun to drive and handled so well and I got sooo much car for my money. If you're thinking about a Scion, buy it, you will love it too.

My Next Car Too

by from 91011 on July 2, 2011

I had a 2005 scion tc from 2007 until 2011. I had a really bad accident and actully managed to roll my car over. Myself and my pasenger both walked out of the car completely unharmed. I highly recommend this car and will be purchasing another as my next investment.

Fast, young person's car

by from la on October 29, 2010

value of car depreciates too much. It does not hold it's value. If you plan on purchasing a Scion, I recommend that you purchase a used one - too much loss on a new one.

It was a steal and well worth the money!

by from Dublin, OH on September 24, 2010

I bought this car on impulse becuase I had a 2004 Land Rover. It was getting 12-15 mpg and that added up to $300 per month in gas! I had three growing boys to drive around so that made it worse to own! The Scion tC had plenty of get up and go (I'm over 50 so going superfast isn't a must!) The styling and lines on this car are very sleek. I have the upgraded TRD package that includes 18" satin black wheels, upgraded suspension and tinted windows. The stereo is loud enough to crank my Eric B. and Rakim but also can be adjusted to listen to my Ronnie Laws and Basia. The car handles very well but I've yet to drive it in the snow. We'll see how it does but until then, I give it a big "Two thumbs up!"

great car!

by from chicago, il on May 20, 2010

i love this car! ive had a civic, accord, and altima. out of all those cars, scion has been my best car!