2006 Scion Xa

A good and reliable car all around

by from Louisiana on July 19, 2017

My mom bought this car brand new in 06. She gave it to me in 2015 and it now has 159k. Within the past 2 years I have put a lot of miles on it due to college, but it is an amazing car. It has had only minor issues (mainly my fault). It is a tough car with great gas milage. Very curious as to how many more miles it is good for. Definitely recommend this car.

my high school and current car

by from ann arbor on June 29, 2017

Basically no problems other than ones I caused. Super Great Car. Has an Aux cord. Has enough head space for a taller person and fits a decent amount of stuff.

Uses car for Havingfun

Ive owned this car since high school

I've driven this car since high school

I've driven this car since high school

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

by from Montana on May 27, 2017

Purchased new in 2007 and have put almost 90,000 mi on the car. I have only preformed basic maintenance on this car and car still runs great, 10 years now and I have not even had to replace a single light bulb in this vehicle. For a compact car the Scion Xa has great leg room and surprising amount of head room. The sport style seats are always comfortable and have not broken down like other vehicles I have owned. It is too bad they still don't make the Xa. I live in the Northern climate and with a good set of snow tires this car will go through several inches of snow with no problem. The workmanship on this Scion Xa was top notch and quality is awesome. Day today driving I get around 24mpg, hwy pushes 29mpg @65mph and 26mpg @75+mph. This has been a great vehicle to own.

GREAT car in every way!

by from Nashville, TN on May 5, 2017

Very impressed with all aspects of this car. Runs like a charm. I have nothing negative to say about this model! PLUS, much more roomy than I'd imagined- it's even a comfortable ride for my 6'2" son in law!

It does what I bought it to do.

by from Pittsburgh, PA on October 30, 2013

I purchased a 2006 Scion xA after reviewing cars for 3 months. I needed a car that was comfortable for me, dependable, looked like a real car, and got very good gas mileage without being a hybrid or needing a drop cord. The Scion xA fits all of these categories. The car will seat 4 people for a quick trip to lunch or a movie, not much room for basketball players in the rear seats, but anyone under 6' can sit comfortably. Scion is sold at Toyota dealerships, that covers the dependability part. The styling on this model is smooth for such a short wheel base car, I am not going to say it is cute, but my wife and daughter both like it. The fuel mileage has been as good as anticipated, 34 mpg in city driving, twice what I was getting previously. I am looking forward to many years of satisfaction with this car, a little TLC, regular maintenance, and it will be around until I retire.

very pleased

by from Forney TX on August 12, 2013

I bought this car about 2 monthd ago with 148,000 miles and was amazed on how there were no rattles, no sqeeks, no noises in the interior. The car rides extremely smooth for a small car. Everything on the car works just like when it was new. Very pleased with the purchase

Adorable little car

by from Murray, KY on July 16, 2013

We bought a 2006 Scion last year for my daughter, and when she went on a 2 week vacation I drove hers and fell in love with the way that it handles, how you can park it anywhere, and the awesome gas mileage! Plus with the rear seats folded down, I was able to fit my bicycle in it! It is super fun to drive to, and the air conditioner is icy cold.So, I just bought myself one, and drove it home yesterday.