2006 Scion Xb

Loved this car since day one

by from Annapolis, MD on September 18, 2017

Always loved my little xB. It was a blast in both high school and college. Always been a very reliable car.

Small but a lot of space

by from Rancho cucamonga, ca on September 18, 2017

I like the style of the design. Small with a lot of space inside. The seat is cool and mid level not too low. The only thing is that its weak going uphill and accelerating. But have had this for about 10 years and has been good to me. Easy maintenance.

I'll miss this little car

by from CA on August 16, 2017

My parents bought this car in 2006 when it was new, and I eventually inherited it over time when I grew older, got a job, and needed a car. At first I hated the looks of the car, but I really grew to love it for it's uniqueness. This car really spoiled me in terms of visibility. I doubt I'll ever own another car with such an incredible view and really no blind spots to speak of. Yes, the engine is gutless, and it's hard to pass sometimes on the freeway. In the mountains, you can hear the engine trying so hard on the inclines, but it always makes it. Never did this car break down, and I could always count on it to start. I had zero problems with it, and planned on keeping it for a long time into the future. Unfortunately, I was hit by another much bigger car in July, which completely destroyed my xB and badly injured me. But honestly, I love this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable little car with good gas mileage. I will miss it.

ROOMY, SIPS GAS,BULLET PROOF RELIABILITY,

by from arlington VA on August 9, 2017

Barely sips gasoline,VERY roomy,RELIABLE and very easy to park.Engine is small, accelaration is weakish so MUST have manual transmission,Not to be driven in HEAVY winds VERY very unfortunately out of production

very good car

by from fairview nj on July 24, 2017

low repairs,good car,easy to repair, easy to drive,high seats,comfortable inside, my grandson loves it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car ever!!!

by from crossville, tennessee on July 20, 2017

It has plenty of leg room. You could sleep in it if you really had to. It's mostly set for the city but I was really shocked it could go off road.

Uses car for Havingfun

I love my Scion XB and would buy another one!

by from Lawrence KS on July 16, 2017

This car is the best car I have ever own. It is roomy, dependable, and the best part about is that it is gas efficient. I will NEVER buy a gas guzzler again. I would buy another Scion in a heartbeat!

Ugly at first, then my favorite car.

by from Chicago, IL on July 12, 2017

Great for parking in the city because it is small, yet decent storage space for hauling. Lots of headroom.

I love my little toaster car!

by from Greenville, SC on May 18, 2017

I purchased this vehicle pre-owned in 2010. It has seen a LOT of miles, and has never given me any trouble OTHER than the locks. About 5 years in, we started having trouble with the locks sometimes not unlocking, but only in the winter. This is literally the ONLY issue we've ever had. LOVE the head room, ease of seats folding down, and bargain for what you get. AND the gas mileage is AMAZING!

Little box that could

by from SLC, Utah on May 8, 2017

I brought the 2006 (2007 known as 2006.5) Scion xB in 2013 to replace my dying 1991 Honda accord with over 300k miles at first i thought it was ugly box car untill i drove it i loved it only complain that it was way underpowered. but it does get great mpg! I'm 6'3 and 270. i love the seats its way comfy for long trips, great head room, fit giants in rear seat comfy. i drove it all over west states never had problem only common tune up. i just did major tune up now its purr like kitten. parts are easy to find since it share same engine as echo and yaris, similar parts as Prius, and xA etc nice thing about it that its roomy and aftermarket/ community are huge for those thing. i have did some upgrade like aftermarket cruise control, exhaust manifold, snorkel intake, lifted it up and put bigger tires on and go out camping all of times. sure it only got 1.5l engine but it will get you anywhere you need to go! Simple car, honest engine.

Uses car for Off-roading