2019 Subaru Ascent consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Ascent Subaru
Explore the 2019 Subaru Ascent
Shop the 2019 Subaru Ascent

Best Vehicle Ever

I love this car! It drives so easily and the safety features are wonderful. It takes a few miles on the road to adjust but if you drive like you are supposed to - use your blinkers, etc. it is easy. It is comfortable and everything is intuitive to use. Love, Love, Love

The perfect SUV

The Subaru Ascent is perfect! While it has a ton of space, it does NOT drive like a big SUV. It is zippy but fuel efficient and every little detail Subaru put into this car is flawless. This is my 4th Subaru and they will forever be our car brand.

Drives amazing, smooth like butter!

Beautiful car, yet great in all weather conditions! The interior is well designed. The two tone leather is beautiful! Turning is so smooth. Test drive one and you will love it!

Best mainstream SUV there is.

The Ascent does not disappoint. The ride is outstanding and there's plenty of power. I own a Limited and there are plenty of bells and whistles to satisfy most drivers.

Enjoying my car

I came from a odyssey and decided I was ready to switch to suv after 12 years of having a van. With two teenage boys and two younger boys under 8. We fit comfortably.

An amazing car that is well designed

extremely roomy...countless safety features, comfortable, awesome turbo 4 cylinder motor, tow capabilities, excellent stereo, SOS capabilities, 3 row seating is awesome.....I simply love this car

Ascent is my first choice in Subaru

Great driving car. So much room. Technology outstanding. Tows unbelievable weight, I’d take one in a heartbeat. Love the full sky roof. The lane assist option is really amazing.

Best car for family & anyone needing cupholders

This car met all of my needs & wants and then some!!! There is plenty of legroom in the third row to fit a 6ft person! We have the Touring Model so it came with all the bells and whistles, and we added all weather interior liners for floors. With 19 cupholders you will NEVER run out space to put your or anyone else's drinks!!! I will definitely be staying with Subaru Ascent for next 15 yrs or so. Will trade in every few years to get the newer models :)

great car so far

switched from a rear drive vehicle - i'm sure that the Ascent will be far more stable in our future Syracuse winters. I may not even purchase separate rims with snow tires for this vehicle.

Really surprised and I love it

Car is very spacious and the safety features make this car a slam dunk!! After taking my family to the beach this past weekend I can honestly say this was the best purchase I’ve made in a looooong time!