2006 Subaru Impreza

Most Reliable and Stylish Car I've Owned

by from Chicago, IL on September 13, 2017

I've owned it for a little over a year used with 83k miles. I currently have about 106k. Car runs like a dream if you take good care of it. Most reliable car I've owned.

Amazing car as far performance and fun go!

by from Menifee,CA on August 17, 2017

This car always made me smile driving it. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a head turner that will also give you a blast and make you want to turn head walking away from it after you park.

Great Long Lasting Car

by from Stamford, CT on July 11, 2017

I bought this car used at very low mileage in 2009 and do not put much mileage on each year but considering the age of the car it has been very reliable. Mechanical issues I have had are: replacement head gasket (known issue with this era Subaru), leak in my exhaust vapor canister due to poor placement, and control arms had to be replaced. The car is a bit noisy compared to new cars and its very basic inside but that is what you know your getting with a Subaru. All wheel drive always does great in the snow and the hatch back has been very useful when having to lug things around from place to place. Cloth seats have held up very well considering I have a dog now as well.

Good, but not as good as people say.

by from on May 23, 2017

I think this car does a really good job at everything it should do. But people tend to make them sound amazing.

Most reliable vehicle I have ever ownened

by from Barrie, Ontario on May 21, 2017

Best ever vehicle I have driven in Canadian weather, I would highly recommend great fuel economy car, lots of room fits 5 people comforatably whether your doing in town travel to cross country traveling this car knows the conditions and you can get to your destination knowing your driving s very reliable car I would recommend for family or new driver just getting to A and B this car will last forever if you do the maintenance that is regally recommended

Honda Civic

by from Rhinebeck, NY on April 24, 2017

The Honda Civic was a great car for communing to college. It was great on gas, looked great and completely reliable. I'd recommend for someone going through the same situation to buy one!

The Subaru Impreza is Impressive !

by from Fairfield, CT on April 12, 2017

I've been a Subaru owner for over 15 years. I just recently purchased this Imprezza and found it just as fantastic as my old Outback Legacy. It lives up to the incredible reputation earned by the Subaru brand.

Awesome Subie STI

by from on March 30, 2017

Fantastic car. Had 11 great years. Very tuneable and great performance. The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned! Best performance sedan for the money!

Beast on wheels

by from Texas on May 13, 2013

I have been in love with the 06-07 Impreza's, and I have been doing research for the past couple of months.. I found one in my price range, color and mileage so I had no choice other than to buy it... The associates at the dealership were excellent and the vehicle is a beast.... You can't go wrong with a 4 cyc 2.5L awd turbo... I would recommend this vehicle to anyone in the market...

A great all around car

by from Port Townsend, WA on April 7, 2013

I wanted a car that was reliable, economical, fun to drive, and could take me safely into and out the mountains. This car is all of that and more.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)