2009 Subaru Impreza

Best car ever!!

by from NJ on September 17, 2017

It is super comfortable and very reliable. Sturdier than any other car I've driven. I have the 5 speed manual Impreza 2.5i hatchback and it has been the best car to commute with and to get better at driving manual with. I love it!!

Nice, reliable car

by from Danville on August 18, 2017

Reliable car for winter time, thought it did pretty well in the snow. Good gas mileage. It handles well, has plenty of power, well placed controls, spacious and has very nice styling. At 85,000 no serious mechanical issues.

The WRX is a great all around car!

by from Nj on August 12, 2017

Most reliable bang for your buck car you can probably get. AWD, turbo, hatchback, and dependable. I had a blast daily driving this car everyday for over three years.

Great car and performance with few compromises

by from Wharton, NJ on July 19, 2017

Car satisfied almost all of my needs, the WRX is a great car and amazing bang for your buck! The reliability and winter performance were a big plus as well.

Most reliable car on the road

by from Franklin on July 12, 2017

Love it. Realizable, safe, and built to last. They have pep when you need it and four wheel drive works incredibly well in snow and hard rain.

A great starter car!

by from Elyria, Ohio on July 12, 2017

A great car all around! I've had no problems with mine so far and don't expect to have any soon. The interior is well designed and user friendly. It has good power for being a 4 door sedan and the AWD is great for snow and rain. I would highly recommend this car for a first driver or anyone looking for a reliable and fun car!

Great Car

by from Shenandoah, PA on May 26, 2017

Fantastic car to drive, all wheel drive is fantastic in the rain. There isn't much power in the 2.5i but what is there is there when you need it, spacious ( I'm 6'6" and I fit fine with lots of head room)

Subaru broke my heart

by from Wasilla, AK on May 10, 2017

I loved this car. The AWD driving with a low center of gravity meant that winter driving was pure bliss. When the snow would come I would go for a joyride and loved every second. After 2 years of owning the car I started having problems with oil. The oil would go into the engine and magically vanish. No leaks, no obvious burning. It just disappeared. I joked at first saying that my engine was thirsty. This drinking habit soon became really expensive. I had to buy more and more oil to feed its thirst. I actually started buying cases at Costco and keeping them in the car 'just in case.' I took it in for oil changes, took it back to the dealer but no reason could be found. No cracked heads. No leaks. Nothing. Finally, four years after buying my baby she seized up on the highway. I had been running late that day and didn't give her the daily drink she so desperately needed. And so, there I was, abandoned in the rain on the side of the road with a broken heart and a Subaru that would not run. Add insult to injury, I still owe money on the car. So she sits, and I dream of snowy escapades. Alone and with a broken heart.

Average car.

by from Jacksonville, florida on May 7, 2017

It's not that reliable due to it being 8 years old now, but it takes me to point A to B...70% of the time.

Nice car for the money

by from Lake george NY on April 10, 2017

Ill shop cars .com for my next car. It was well represented and the fact were dead on. Bought it for my son and was he excited

Our Expert Review: 2009 Subaru Impreza