2013 Subaru Impreza

I love this car!

by from Reno NV on September 8, 2017

This car is amazing. It has the agressive sporty look, and the long lasting reliability, at an affordable price!

Vehicle Handles excellent. easy to maneuver.

by from Chicago il on August 31, 2017

The AWD drive feature makes this a great value for the money. the drive of this vehicle is a bonus. I was also very impressed by the handling of this car. Taking this car for a test drive, i didn't expect much. But, I was very impressed overall.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from Varennes, Quebec on August 29, 2017

This was a great deal. When you have to drive in snow, the all-wheel drive is a life saver. Everything else works nice.

Easiest car to love!

by from Northport, NY on August 8, 2017

Beautiful, comfortable, fuel efficient and handles great in any weather. I'll definitely get another Subaru!

Reliable car with Pep and great gas mileage

by on July 22, 2017

Has pep and GREAT gas mileage! One of the most reliable cars owned and handles great in the snow. Car reves louder than other cars. Seats could be more comfortable. Would have preferred a lighter color exterior to choose from. Great value: AWD, great gas mileage 30-35 mpg., has great pick up, handles really well. I would recommend this car to those who are looking for a safe, reliable and cost effective vehicle.

My favorite Subaru

by from Noblesville on July 17, 2017

My car has plenty of space and legroom. I can load up the trunk with all my camping needs and count on my AWD to get me anywhere i need to go. Gas mileage is great and I love all the options my car gives me.

Great car

by from Nazareth, PA on July 14, 2017

Love the car drives great and very comfortable. Great service at TAJ as well . Very happy with the buying process

Great reliable and fun car

by from Montpelier, VA on July 9, 2017

This car is no WRX but it still can get going. It couples the reliability of a Subaru with the fun of a rally car. If you're a thrill seeker, this might not be for you, but if you're looking for a good ride that lasts a while, this is the one.

reliability

by from NY on June 13, 2017

sits to low otherwise great car , comfortable drive, good on gas, good leg room, nice radio, big windows for driving

Disspointed, be careful

by from Akron, Ohio on June 4, 2017

Bought new in 2013 and so excited to own a Subaru. Now, air conditioner died because compressor locked-up, need new compressor and condensor, using more oil, steering is loose, manual reverse gear is hard to shift into, key won't turn in ignition sometimes... and of course it's time for brakes, $2400 later. I just don't get it. Have taken very good care of car and only 41,000 miles. Now I wonder if I should trade it while I can. Makes me very sad.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Subaru Impreza