2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

Awesome!

by from on September 11, 2017

This is a reliable, comfortable safe car! This vehicle drives smoothly and I always felt safe and secure!

My sport is Subaru !.

by from on September 10, 2017

This has been my favorite Subaru. I have owned five other Subarus. loved them all. I would not buy any other car!

Definitely the most reliable car I?ve owned.

by from on September 7, 2017

This car is sporty, yet very fu efficient. If has a great leather interior, and overall nice interior design, while having a sporty exterior, with beauty rims.

Excellent reliability & value

by from Westminster, CO on September 4, 2017

It has good pick-up, reliability & styling. They hold their value better than any other vehicle I've owned.

Very reliable car

by from Issaquah, WA on August 16, 2017

Its is stylish and reliable, I drove it for 3 years and then my son took over and he is very happy with it.

2017 Standard Impreza

by from Vancouver, BC on August 1, 2017

This car was a dream to drive. No roll back instant grab with all wheel drive. Lots of power. Car seat raised 7 lowered to adjust for ones height. I felt very confident in this car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fun Little Car

by from South Dakota on July 31, 2017

I thought it was a fun car. The one I drove was a manual hatchback, and it handled nicely. Had a little over 60,000 miles on it. The seats were comfortable, but they didn't provide any side support. I expected it to have less room on the inside, but it was fairly roomy. I'm close to 6 feet, and usually when I drive a smaller sedan I have to push the drivers seat all the way back, leaving little room for the back passenger. This car actually had some comfortable space. The back seats folded flat for extra space. I would have bought this car after test driving it, but I ended up thinking the dealer was kinda "shady" and I walked away from it.
Not Rated Reliability

Workhorse

by from Dover, NH on July 28, 2017

THis care has been one of the best I've had. A good blend of sporty and utility in a cost and fuel efficient package. It has served well in all seasons and I have to remind myself that it is not a light truck when out on back roads as it manages poor secondary and unpaved conditions well.

great car, except brakes

by from Saddle River, NJ on July 11, 2017

Subarus are great, only weakness I have found are breaks. Had to replace calipers after 45,000 miles. break started to freeze.

First AWD Vehicle I have Owned!

by from Cleveland, Ohio on June 5, 2017

First Subaru and also AWD car I have owned. Drives well and plows through snow like nothing, it helps out pretty well since I live in the snowbelt. Interior is comfortable and also loads of room and also head room for a hatchback. Just wish this car had a bit more power to it then it would be perfect! I would recommend any Subaru Impreza and any other Subaru vehicle for friends and family. Also, its a good first car as well for first time car buyers, good MPG and fun to drive.