2011 Impreza Outback Sport

2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

Have You Driven the 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport?

I love my Impreza Outback Sport

by My 1st Subaru from Goodyear, AZ on Sun Nov 21 2010

This is my first Subaru and I am finding out why others love their Subaru's. It is a fun to drive car. My first trip was to Las Vegas and it was a very comfortable trip. It is an easy car to drive on the strip in Vegas. The car feel safe at all speeds and is an absolute pleasure to drive.

Best AWD Car in this price range

by Subaru4Ever from St. Louis, MO on Tue Oct 18 2011

The 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport is the best all around car I've ever owned. It has the most options for the money, it looks great and it handles fantastic, even in bad weather. The seats are very comfortable and there is plenty of leg room. The gas milage is good considering it is an automatic with continuous AWD and most reviews state that the stereo is inadequate, but I am very happy with it. There is not a lot of space in the back, but if the back seats are folded down there is quite a bit of room. I recommend the 2011 Impreza Outback Sport to anyone that wants a safe reliable AWD car without having to buy a cross-over vehicle.

Unbeatable car for what it offers!

by Walter Rigsby from Golden, Colorado on Mon Sep 05 2011

I live in Ohio, but go to college in Colorado. I spent a very long time researching which car to purchase, and this car was the clear front runner. To find a better car for the money with AWD, cold weather package, and highly rated suspension, performance, and reliability is impossible. Whenever my friends get into my car, they get out wanting a Subaru Impreza. Off-road, it does a great job. I have never had it stuck, though I wouldn't recommend going through anything too bad in it. I have yet to drive it in the snow, but I imagine it'll do a great job considering how well it does in gravel and mud. I own the hatch version, and It has enough room to transport all of my stuff from Ohio to Colorado, along with a friend for company. That was also the most comfortable journey I have ever made to Colorado by car. This is an easy car to sit for hours in. The stereo is great, the bluetooth is nice, the GPS is decent, the gear box is very well done, and the heated seats are fantastic. One of the things that surprised me on the 1250 mile road trip was that the fuel economy for my standard transmission was about 31 mpg at 65 mph, which is very reasonable, especially considering the continuous AWD. If you want a car that is fun to drive, has AWD, is comfortable, stylish, and has convenient features, then this is the car for you. However, if you don't need the AWD but want a nice hatch back, consider other options as well.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best AWD Value

by Hoosier from Indianapolis, IN. on Mon Jan 30 2012

2011 Subaru Impreza Sport is the best All Wheel Drive (AWD) value in the market. The 2011 Impreza Sport is roomy and comfortable for its size and I am averaging 24 MPG in mixed city/highway driving. I have owned several Subarus in the past and they are extremely reliable. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Love It

by ststoleson from Texas on Sun Feb 26 2012

This is the 2nd subaru I have owned. My first I purchased used in 2004, which was a 2003 Subaru Baja. After 7 years, I felt it was time for an upgrade. I purchased my Impreza Outback Sport in may of 2011 and have loved every minute of it. It handles just as beautifully as my Baja, which I must say I have no problem switching back and forth between the two. I love the extras and the in-dash navigation system. Subaru will always be my number 1 choice.

All Grins

by baruuuu from Rapid City, SD on Wed Oct 24 2012

I've owned many cars over the years from Volkswagens to Hondas. I've always wanted a Subaru but had been waiting for the right used one to come along. Score! I found one! I love love love my car! It drives like a dream and I know my kids are in a safer vehicle. I've had the chance to test it in rains and sleet but I'm still waiting on a good snow to come through, which I'm sure is just around the corner. I grin from ear to ear every time I get behind the wheel!

Impreza Sport

by Sara from Denver Area on Sat Nov 29 2014

I love my new car. I live in CO so the Impreza Sport Wagon seems to fit my lifestyle perfectly. Groove and Michael were fast and efficient. I highly recommend both. Cheers

just love it1

by sunshine from new york on Fri Feb 03 2012

have nothing but good things to say, handles great, gas mileage is good, comfortable especially on long trips, easy to clean, and the place i bought it from, the service is super!

Sturdy, reliable, good value, fun to drive.

by rickyp023 from Hackensack, NJ on Sun May 07 2017

I definietly loved this car. It's a fun to drive car, but it really just doesn't have that umf, like that little bit more power I wish it had. Other than that, it takes turns well, does the job. Comfy interior, decent size in the trunk, and it looks nice! Always liked the two toned paint also!!

Love love love subarus

by subaruownerfor25 from Central MA on Mon Jan 17 2011

This review only allows for 2011 car...we bought a 2007 ... but it is our 9th Subaru...we are a multi-subby family... we will only buy a subaru...workhorses...as long as you take care of them...they will take care of you...hills, winter, snow... I just donated my 2000 Outback with 210,000 miles...I owned the car for 8 years...we only buy 'newer' pre-owned ... because they are so reliable...a subby with 50k is like new.

1 2 3 4